forum Personal Venting Chat, New and Improved! (Without Jerks)
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 126 followers

Deleted user

oooooooooooooooooooooooooooh uwi; wanan; dance with osoebody

i wanna fleel the heat woith somebody

@Pickles group

I appreciate how it went up on heat
8/10, points off for me being fluent enough to not bat an eye at the typos and my immediate recognition

@RedTheLoveless

I feel like I should be taking notes on y'all's personalities as a sort-of outsider.

Please do. I'm very intrigued by what you observe compared to what we observe.

@Kie group

YeAAAAAAAAah I wanna Dance With SOmeBOdy With sOMebodywho LOves me

Deleted user

I feel like I should be taking notes on y'all's personalities as a sort-of outsider.

i'am scared

@Pickles group

^^^^

@Kie group

i'am scared

finally somebody who appreciates my totally scary self

@Kie group

^^^^

My brain is mostly empty so maybe you'll see what I come up with. Most of my time is spent pretending to read things then forgetting them immediately.

Deleted user

i weihs i could heaor yhat
but i don't havoe my glasees

@Kie group

Welp. I tried. Perhaps it's the fact that my neighbour's dog won't stop barking, but I tried nevertheless.

Bruh what kind of arsehole just lets their dog bark like that?

@Kie group

i weihs i could heaor yhat
but i don't havoe my glasees

Felt then immediately forgotten because I have the brain capapcity of am onkey

Deleted user

so like. most everyone knows me as a guy on here…and one thing i hate about my female body is that i have a period…….gods i just wanna live with Hades now……

@Kie group

so like. most everyone knows me as a guy on here…and one thing i hate about my female body is that i have a period…….gods i just wanna live with Hades now……

On my period rn and I'd just like to say they are dumb and I don't need children at all, let alone another person in my life.

Deleted user

notices that im going to die alone no matter how many people i date WELP gotta live some life, Right?

@Kie group

Also me, a clown and a rat: HYoeak hyonk hyonk squeak squeak

I JSUT REMEMBERED RATS ARE RESORTING TO CANNIBALISM THAKNS TO CORONA JKSFNHKSJGHK

@Kie group

notices that im going to die alone no matter how many people i date WELP gotta live some life, Right?

I have had two people like me but turned them down because I knew better B) They didn't really have actual reasons for liking me. The one dude only liked me because I played Minecraft with him and developed a sort of obsession. The girl was pretty but she only liked me because I would listen to her problems. :')