forum Personal Venting Chat, New and Improved! (Without Jerks)
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 126 followers

@Moxie group

Not so excited about me anymore.. it is to be expected

I'm always excited about you, we just don't have a boba date yet

Oh… what do I have to do to get a boba date with you?

$70 per hour. Moxie ain't no cheap girl.

Nah I'm actually pretty cheap

Shhhh, this is a good way to get that coin

Thats fair but like. I'll do that with people I don't like. Not my friends

Deleted user

mmm it’s raining outside and it’s supposed to rain all night

no sleep tonight… i got my entertainment

besides I got work to do

I wish it was raining for me :0

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm too bad i want it

Deleted user

I can hear the wind whipping around outside. It's been stormy all day.

It’s supposed to storm all day tomorrow for me

@Kie group

I don't think that is a wise decision for you, @Kiefernholz .

Ohoho, you won't be saying that when I've finished the whole of my assignments for my hardest class out of pure adrenaline.

Let's hope you don't have to write too much. You know, considering your writing expertise earlier today.

JKGENKJEGH I- THAT'S COLD SMH I DO ACTUALLY HAVE TO WRITE BUT LIKE I CAN JUST LOOK UP MOST OF IT. NGL I'M KINDA HURT.

I can't tell if you're being serious or not, but I'm hoping you're not.

Wasn't being serious. For future reference, I don't take most things seriously until it's super late at night.

@Kie group

I can hear the wind whipping around outside. It's been stormy all day.

It’s supposed to storm all day tomorrow for me

It's been storming lately but today was pretty quiet. A shame since the rain is quite nice, too.

@Anemone eco

Wasn't being serious. For future reference, I don't take most things seriously until it's super late at night.

'Kay, cool. I was slightly afraid that I had hurt your feelings. That being said, make sure you keep Grammarly on. ;)

@Kie group

'Kay, cool. I was slightly afraid that I'd hurt your feelings. That being said, make sure you keep Grammarly on. ;)

I'm going to beat you up smh >:( I'll have you know I am totally 6 foot tall and full of unbridled RAGe

@Anemone eco

'Kay, cool. I was slightly afraid that I'd hurt your feelings. That being said, make sure you keep Grammarly on. ;)

I'm going to beat you up smh >:( I'll have you know I am totally 6 foot tall and full of unbridled RAGe

:0 I'm so scared.

@Pickles group

Tbh it's perfect weather for reanimating the dead.
Looks around nervously
Not that I ever would, of course ahaha right Pickles?!

Nope nope nothing to see here, reanimation is WRONG and BAD and we would never do something so vile and despicable

@HighPockets group

Looks around nervously

Nope nope nothing to see here, reanimation is WRONG and BAD and we would never do something so vile and despicable

Indeed, and there is NOT a 7 foot tall creature leering at me right now.
On an unrelated note, I'm feeling a bit faint. Pickles, could you grab those smelling salts-

@Kie group

At least pretend to be scared smh

@Pickles group

Looks around nervously

On an unrelated note, I'm feeling a bit faint. Pickles, could you grab those smelling salts-

Actually, I think we should both just take a nap and forget about parenting

@HighPockets group

Looks around nervously

I was thinking a homoerotic 2 month long fever.

@Pickles group

Looks around nervously

Okay that works too
My worry for your safety and absolutely no romantic feelings towards you at all will keep me awake as I tend to you

@Anemone eco

Oh, okay. Ahhhhhhhhhhhh! Such terror I feel! Oh, whatever shall I do in the face of such a fright! Mother, I beseech you, wherever you may be, to raise me up and save me from this impending doom!

Better?

@HighPockets group

Looks around nervously

Okay that works too
My worry for your safety and absolutely no romantic feelings towards you at all will keep me awake as I tend to you

Cool. I'm gonna pass out now.

@Kie group

I just let out an audible "urgh" and it was the worst thing I've ever heard. I can't even replicate it that's how terrible it was. And all I did was feel my shoulder ache slightly.

@Kie group

Oh, okay. Ahhhhhhhhhhhh! Such terror I feel! Oh, whatever shall I do in the face of such a fright! Mother, I beseech you, wherever you may be, to raise me up and save me from this impending doom!

Better?

I will pretend that it was better because I'm already bored of being scary.

@Kie group

I have the sudden urge to break something, but what?

I looked right over at my plant after typing that. Currently reasoning with myself that I am in fact not a cat.