forum Personal Venting Chat, New and Improved! (Without Jerks)
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 126 followers

@RedTheLoveless

Honestly. It would be better if I was at my home in the mountains, but noooo I had to be sent down to the valley for a month and everything is FUCKIN IN BLOOM
NOT TO MENTION IT GETS AS HOT AS THE SUN ITSELF
HOW THE HELL DO PEOPLE LIVE HERE?!

@RedTheLoveless

Do you take any allergy medication? Antihistamine, or decongestants?

I have those, but they won't have the desired effect. My nose is as dry as a desert. If I were to take those now, I'd be wetting everything with spontaneous nosebleeds.
I just gotta intake plenty of fluids and hope it makes a difference.

@berlioz

I have those, but they won't have the desired effect. My nose is as dry as a desert. If I were to take those now, I'd be wetting everything with spontaneous nosebleeds.

Big oof my guy, hope u feel better

@Anemone eco

I decided that it's too much of a hassle to remove certain parts of my body, so I'm just going to die and have someone put me on a table for a yard sale. You guys can take what you want.

@berlioz

Honestly. It would be better if I was at my home in the mountains, but noooo I had to be sent down to the valley for a month and everything is FUCKIN IN BLOOM

begrudgingly
Do you live in Forest Flavor™ or Desert Flavor™?

@RedTheLoveless

Big oof my guy, hope u feel better

Thanks. I hope to feel better too, else it may delay my departure from here and that's the last thing I want to happen.

@Pickles group

I decided that it's too much of a hassle to remove certain parts of my body, so I'm just going to die and have someone put me on a table for a yard sale. You guys can take what you want.

I'm taking all of it

@RedTheLoveless

begrudgingly
Do you live in Forest Flavor™ or Desert Flavor™?

that's unfortunate
Forest Flavor™ with a sprinkling of Plain Farms

You?

@RedTheLoveless

I'm taking all of it

👀

@Pickles group

I'm taking all of it

👀

Jyn and I need it

@Anemone eco

I'm taking all of it

Okay, but it's a first-come-first-serve type deal, so you'll need to be quick. Before my neighbours get to me.

@SpookyScarySnoteleks group

I'm taking all of it

👀

Jyn and I need it

👀

@RedTheLoveless

that's unfortunate
Forest Flavor™ with a sprinkling of Plain Farms

You?

Desert Flavor™

Oh neat, we're different ends of the Mountain Spectrum™ lmao

@Pickles group

I'm taking all of it

👀

Jyn and I need it

👀

Why are you acting surprised?

@Kie group

You should sleep more.

Online schooling and parents will prevent me from doing so. Until I have completed everything, I shall suffer for not doing my work.

@Pickles group

Do you ever just
Feel like it's the future?
Because I was microwaving a corndog and I envisioned myself doing that almost every day when I move out. And now I'm freaking out about how I'm going to pay taxes. I don't even have a job yet??? I don't need to be worrying about the rent on my future apartment either wtf brain

@Kie group

Do you ever just
Feel like it's the future?
Because I was microwaving a corndog and I envisioned myself doing that almost every day when I move out. And now I'm freaking out about how I'm going to pay taxes. I don't even have a job yet??? I don't need to be worrying about the rent on my future apartment either wtf brain

Often. It usually leads to breakdowns cause I feel like I'm gonna get nowhere in life.