forum Personal Venting Chat, New and Improved! (Without Jerks)
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 126 followers

@Anemone eco

Gasper deleted their account after a few people said they were annoying them and that they reminded them of an old user.

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

so… i've noticed that lately i've been leaving my light on longer, walking out of my room more often, eating breakfast, even started regularly talking to my family-
i'm acting more like myself…

…am i recovering???
could this finally be going away???
i know these are such small things but just two weeks ago the thought of even leaving my bed was enough to drain the life out of me, could i finally be moving forward…??? Am I going to be okay after all?!!

Deleted user

My sisters hate me and now im bored =/

Sisters suck.

They are annoying af

Deleted user

Lucky. Mine are good for the most part but today isn't there day =/

@Kie group

Idk. I like my sisters for the most part. They're pretty chill.

My sister is younger than me by a year and a half and tends to copy most of my behaviors which I then get yelled at for. :))) She's constantly loud and I literally want to mount her head on my wall

I'd also like to add she's the reason my mom expects me to be more feminine which is really unfair

@Anemone eco

My sister is younger than me by a year and a half and tends to copy most of my behaviors which I then get yelled at for. :))) She's constantly loud and I literally want to mount her head on my wall

I'd also like to add she's the reason my mom expects me to be more feminine which is really unfair

Ouch. I'm sorry for you dude.

@Kie group

Ouch. I'm sorry for you dude.

Don't be sorry for something that isn't your fault lol

Deleted user

Found Gaspers page I think Changed the name. He was in an rp and this name showed up.

@Pickles group

??? No?
Gasper deleted their account, it's still deleted, that person joined two years ago, and nowhere in their profile does it say anything about Gasper.

@Kie group

When you yell babe at a game and your sister tells you to shut up and says WTF B)

Oof.

She's now blasting Buzzfeed Unsolved which is funny n all but she literally just told me to shut up.