forum Personal Venting Chat, New and Improved! (Without Jerks)
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 126 followers

@Pickles group

I just looked outside and thought it was snowing for a sec because my glasses are so fucking dirty (and a very old prescription so I can't see super well anyways)

That's a let down. It's in the 60s here which would be nice if I could go outside for more than five minutes

@Pickles group

I'm reading a book and the characters are discussing Harry Potter but they're wrong about something and it really bugs me

What?

They were discussing how if Snily was a thing, Harry wouldn't have existed and nothing would have happened. Except it would have because Neville. I find it hard to believe that none of them mentioned Neville or the prophecy

What book was this?

Solitaire

OH!
I love Alice Oseman but I haven't read that one yet…I'm so hyped for Loveless and I'm dying to get my hands on I Was Born For This!

Loveless is literally the reason I'm ready any of her books

@HighPockets group

I'm reading a book and the characters are discussing Harry Potter but they're wrong about something and it really bugs me

What?

They were discussing how if Snily was a thing, Harry wouldn't have existed and nothing would have happened. Except it would have because Neville. I find it hard to believe that none of them mentioned Neville or the prophecy

What book was this?

Solitaire

OH!
I love Alice Oseman but I haven't read that one yet…I'm so hyped for Loveless and I'm dying to get my hands on I Was Born For This!

Loveless is literally the reason I'm ready any of her books

Solitaire is supposed to be the worst of them, Radio Silence is amazing though

@Moxie group

WHY DOES MY MOTHER ALWAYS THINK IM DOING SOMETHING SUSPICIOUS????
like bruh I was deadass just practicing reading my poem for my class and she comes over asking me what was I doing because she thought I was talking to someone.
So naturally as she comes closer to my computer, I tilt my screen down because I think my poem is embarrassing and I don't want her to read it.
And she thinks that's suspicious and I'm hiding something.
Like. Wtf.
And yeah, ig I can see how that could be suspicious, but could she just trust me??? I literally wasn't doing anything wrong!! I was doing schoolwork for goodness sakes.
I hate the lack of trust. I'm not a "bad kid". And like yeah, I hide a few things because I don't want to out myself but I like to think I'm not obvious about it.
Jesus.

@SpookyScarySnoteleks group

I am so mad at my dad right now because

He called me down for dinner by knocking on my door and saying:

'Laaaaaaa Cena'(for those of you who don't speak Spanish, cena means dinner in Spanish)
and proceeds to sing John Cena's theme

I'm still upstairs btw

@Pickles group

'Laaaaaaa Cena'(for those of you who don't speak Spanish, cena means dinner in Spanish)

I'm still upstairs btw

I don't why you're mad, that's hilarious

@Althalosian-is-the-father book

WHY DOES MY MOTHER ALWAYS THINK IM DOING SOMETHING SUSPICIOUS????
like bruh I was deadass just practicing reading my poem for my class and she comes over asking me what was I doing because she thought I was talking to someone.
So naturally as she comes closer to my computer, I tilt my screen down because I think my poem is embarrassing and I don't want her to read it.
And she thinks that's suspicious and I'm hiding something.
Like. Wtf.
And yeah, ig I can see how that could be suspicious, but could she just trust me??? I literally wasn't doing anything wrong!! I was doing schoolwork for goodness sakes.
I hate the lack of trust. I'm not a "bad kid". And like yeah, I hide a few things because I don't want to out myself but I like to think I'm not obvious about it.
Jesus.

Sucks my dude.

@Sleep-deprived-and-Stupid group

I'm still upstairs btw

I have a kazoo, next time I announce dinner, I can and will do this with it.

Deleted user

my mom is like that too
vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv overprotective

Deleted user

sooo…i may or may not have gave myself a haircut…may or may not have cut off like 3 inches of hair…

Deleted user

what is funny is that my parents havn't noticed yet and it is very noticeable.