forum Personal Venting Chat, New and Improved! (Without Jerks)
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 126 followers

Deleted user

Is Pickles actually drawing something? Yes! Is Pickles going to abandon it tomorrow when she realizes she sucks? Yes!

im sure it'll turn out amazing!

Deleted user

guys,,, not okay… fuck..

what happened hun, text me rn, tell me EVERYTHING luv ya!

Deleted user

guys,,, not okay… fuck..

what happened hun, text me rn, tell me EVERYTHING luv ya!

i already messaged you bub <33 on the other site.

Deleted user

nia what happened??

depression. not being my friend i- i want to- damnit..

Deleted user

nia what happened??

depression. not being my friend i- i want to- damnit..

oh nia… im sorry…
-hugs-

it’s fine. i just need to not do the stupid thing i’m thinking of doing.

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

can someone please talk to me…
about anything

i can’t explain it here due to certain reasons but i may have just lost something very close to me and i feel so alone i could cry-
i just need a friend

@Anemone eco

Okay, so, idk what to talk about… uhh, wanna hear some stories (of myself) or something? Or talk about books? Animals?

@Anemone eco

Alrighty!

So, once upon a time. Oh, what am I doing?

Okay, so, sometime around when I was seven years old, yes smol me, as you could probably figure, I wasn't very intelligent. I'm still not, but that's beside the point. So for some reason, I thought I was fricken superhuman or some crap and that I could take on the world. All I needed was me and my trusty stick, Joe Malone (don't ask about the name, I was a kooky kid). I pretended to climb whole mountains, drilled random holes in the dirt, etcetera, etcetera.

It was all in good fun and whatnot– Until I saw my dad playing this fantasy game with his friends. There were mages and stuff like that and chats where I saw words like "bitch, shit, etc.". Well, little me didn't know those were "bad words", and little me didn't like the old lady the lived across the street from me. So little me marched across the street, knocked on her door(stick in hand), and when she opened the door, I pretended to cast a death spell on her yelling: "Die, Mrs. [last name] you bitch!". It didn't quite go over too well from there haha…