forum Personal Venting Chat, New and Improved! (Without Jerks)
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 126 followers

@Pickles group

I'm reading a book and the characters are discussing Harry Potter but they're wrong about something and it really bugs me

What?

They were discussing how if Snily was a thing, Harry wouldn't have existed and nothing would have happened. Except it would have because Neville. I find it hard to believe that none of them mentioned Neville or the prophecy

@HighPockets group

I'm reading a book and the characters are discussing Harry Potter but they're wrong about something and it really bugs me

What?

They were discussing how if Snily was a thing, Harry wouldn't have existed and nothing would have happened. Except it would have because Neville. I find it hard to believe that none of them mentioned Neville or the prophecy

What book was this?

@Fraust

I just looked outside and thought it was snowing for a sec because my glasses are so fucking dirty (and a very old prescription so I can't see super well anyways)

@Pickles group

What?

What book was this?

Solitaire

@HighPockets group

What?

What book was this?

Solitaire

OH!
I love Alice Oseman but I haven't read that one yet…I'm so hyped for Loveless and I'm dying to get my hands on I Was Born For This!