forum Personal Venting Chat, New and Improved! (Without Jerks)
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 126 followers

Deleted user

literally how can anyone hate crying

i just sister brokedownintotearsincompletesilencewithtearsstillonmyface and i don’t know anyone can dislike it

Deleted user

Spoilers for fire emblem birthright if you care(it’s literally me being pissy and depressed about a character)

Deleted user

Hi can I politely ask what the fuck is going on?

“he [Trump] called the coronavirus a Democratic "hoax."”

I just read this

our president thinks the virus is a hoax

@Pickles group

Yeah. He's blaming it on democrats. Accidentally mentioned it at dinner and my dad yelled at me that I need to find sources that have different political agendas. Like, yeah dad I know how the news works but you might wanna follow that advice yourself

Deleted user

This was from NPR news, who is an independent, straight down the middle news site. Cite them, it’s in this article.

Deleted user

I'm more scared of the reactions of people to this disease than the fucking disease itself at this point

@HighPockets group

well the other day my mom said she wasn’t worried about corona because, and I quote, “thieves works better than a flu shot”

I hate that I understand exactly what she's referring to. Also thieves doesn't even smell good. Source: my mom made me put it on my feet every night before bed for two years

@HighPockets group

I'm more scared of the reactions of people to this disease than the fucking disease itself at this point

Yeah basically, between the "it's a hoax by the democrats" people on one side and the "omg omg the world is ending I need to buy all the toilet paper" people on the other side.

@Pickles group

Yeah basically, between the "it's a hoax by the democrats" people on one side and the "omg omg the world is ending I need to buy all the toilet paper" people on the other side.

Don't forget the "It's not a big deal and it won't affect me or anyone I know" people because nOrMaLcY bIaS. And sheer stupidity

@Anemone eco

Don't forget the "It's not a big deal and it won't affect me or anyone I know" people because nOrMaLcY bIaS. And sheer stupidity

Honestly, though, that's my older brother.

Edit: One of them anyway.

@HighPockets group

I just saw someone say that coronavirus only exists because of animal exploitation and that the world needs to go vegan because of it, and that we as a society take all the blame for the deaths.
I don't want to live on this planet anymore.