forum Personal Venting Chat, New and Improved! (Without Jerks)
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 126 followers

@HighPockets group

''THE COURSE OF TRUE LOVE NEVER DID RUN SMOOTH.'' — A MIDSUMMER NIGHT’S DREAM, ACT 1, SCENE 1

Whether you're currently in a relationship, crushing on someone, or just and focusing on you right now, your love life has had its ups and downs. Nevertheless, you're content with your life and your choices, secure as you are in the knowledge that whatever will be, will be.

true

I love that quote! I almost got a shirt that said that, but I got the SHE IS FIERCE one instead.

@SpookyScarySnoteleks group

''THE COURSE OF TRUE LOVE NEVER DID RUN SMOOTH.'' — A MIDSUMMER NIGHT’S DREAM, ACT 1, SCENE 1

Whether you're currently in a relationship, crushing on someone, or just and focusing on you right now, your love life has had its ups and downs. Nevertheless, you're content with your life and your choices, secure as you are in the knowledge that whatever will be, will be.

true

I love that quote! I almost got a shirt that said that, but I got the SHE IS FIERCE one instead.

Aaa I got a shirt like that once (i outgrew it like 3 years ago)

@Anemone eco

"OH, THAT WAY MADNESS LIES; LET ME SHUN THAT.'' — KING LEAR, ACT 3, SCENE 4
Channel 4
You're not interested in a relationship at this point in your life. Should an opportunity arise, you wouldn't ignore it, of course, but you're not actively looking to be with anyone and you're perfectly happy being on your own. You love yourself, you don't need a significant other to be fulfilled, and best of all you can listen to "Single Ladies" and feel validated.

Got this one too.

Deleted user

That moment when you have a chronic cough and weak lungs and carona attacks the lungs

Deleted user

i miss my boyfriend and my brother. the cons of taking the rest of the week off school due to BULLSHIT TEACHERS AND THEIR DESIRE TO MAKE MY LIFE HELL.

Deleted user

i miss you too hun…i wish i could just see you more.
THEY CANCLED SCHOOL FOR ANOTHER DAMN WEEK AGGHHHH….goodbye rockshow….-cries in the corner-

Deleted user

baby! xx why do we live so far apart ahhhhhhhhhhhhh

Deleted user

THEY CANCLED SCHOOL FOR ANOTHER DAMN WEEK AGGHHHH….goodbye rockshow….-cries in the corner-

go to school for me, please, i cant mentally handle it but i need to take my exams eek.

Deleted user

when you just woke up and desperately need your antidepressants but can't make yourself get out of bed to get them

Deleted user

I can't stop crying and it's the dumbest reason

Feelings are never dumb

@SpookyScarySnoteleks group

Feelings are never dumb

I saw one of Thomas Sanders' tweets and it was the literal sweetest thing and I'm on the brink of insanity

Deleted user

Feelings are never dumb

I saw one of Thomas Sanders' tweets and it was the literal sweetest thing and I'm on the brink of insanity

Thomas Sanders is a gay icon