forum Personal Venting Chat, New and Improved! (Without Jerks)
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 126 followers

Deleted user

excuse me for a second

I NEED TO STO PSTARTING PAGES I SWEAR TO GOD

alright hey

@RainClouds_Itachi_

there only b like,,, 7 or 10 confirmed virus cases in my province
but we still shutting everything down???
they even said there doesn't seem to be any in the school systems but ok i get the caution i suppose

@Fraust

My full-introvertedness wants to stay inside and sleep until one in the afternoon, and then literally never leave

@Anemone eco

I honestly don't see what's so great about human interaction. I'm fine with staying in bed all day or playing games all day. If I want fresh air, I'll open a window.

@Fraust

I honestly don't see what's so great about human interaction. I'm fine with staying in bed all day or playing games all day. If I want fresh air, I'll open a window.

Mood. I wouldn't open my window though because my cats could get out and that would be bad.

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

I just want to see humans
This whole quarantine thing is really no different from my everyday life and it’s making me feel 1000% lonelier
like wow, normal people get to go places and learn things and make friends, meanwhile you’ve been sitting in your room for three years only leaving to eat food

@Anemone eco

Mood. I wouldn't open my window though because my cats could get out and that would be bad.

Ah. That would be bad indeed. I don't even open my window often though. I'm mostly playing SSBU all day.

@Fraust

Ah. That would be bad indeed. I don't even open my window often though. I'm mostly playing SSBU all day.

Aaa you should give me your friend code so we can play together! :D

@Anemone eco

I might be able to if I'm on later! :D Unfortunately, I have online school, so that's a pain in the ass. Who do you play though?

@Anemone eco

Ahh. Lucas is a really good character, but I wouldn't be able to play him for the life of me. I can't recover with him for shit lmao.

@Fraust

sorry to interrupt this convo but i'm on my period and i've been in bed all day and i stood up help

o no, take pain drugs, don't bleed everywhere if you can help it. If you have a pet, cuddles

@TeamMezzo group

sorry to interrupt this convo but i'm on my period and i've been in bed all day and i stood up help

o no, take pain drugs, don't bleed everywhere if you can help it. If you have a pet, cuddles

update: have taken pain drugs, am still doin blood but am cuddling a stuffie and eatin goldfish and my mom is running to the store and getting me chocolate i love her

@Fraust

update: have taken pain drugs, am still doin blood but am cuddling a stuffie and eatin goldfish and my mom is running to the store and getting me chocolate i love her

good job