forum Personal Venting Chat, New and Improved! (Without Jerks)
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 126 followers

@Althalosian-is-the-father book

Let me throw the simple fact that you've been around here forever. When I first came here you were so officially in charge and The Mom that I had to talk to you while looking up.
And for another thing. Popularity is quite literally defined by the people. The people have decided.

Deleted user

You’re like one of the most iconic beans here shut the frick fracking heck up with that “not important” garbage

I’ll squeeze you to death in a hug and that is a threat

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

You’re like one of the most iconic beans here shut the frick fracking heck up with that “not important” garbage

Do it then
I dare you

Deleted user

Let me throw the simple fact that you've been around here forever. When I first came here you were so officially in charge and The Mom that I had to talk to you while looking up.
And for another thing. Popularity is quite literally defined by the people. The people have decided.

Yeah, but like, where the hell have I been? Not here? Lmao it’s a wonder y’all still believe in me, I’m with the stars now, I’m a myth

@Acetylcholine terrain

An honorable way to go, if you ask me.

Deleted user

Do it then
I dare you

bet where you wanna meet? I’ll do it with my big strong muscles

@Pickles group

Yeah, but like, where the hell have I been? Not here? Lmao it’s a wonder y’all still believe in me, I’m with the stars now, I’m a myth

Clap if you believe

Deleted user

lmao I’ve been here for two years. If that’s anything but sad idk what to tell you. Also people remember me being mom??? wild and wacky

@Althalosian-is-the-father book

*A legend

Deleted user

*A legend

THIS

IT’S ILLEGAL

NO

I

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

Do it then
I dare you

We can’t meet yet cause I don’t want such an iconic bean to get sick

But meet me on one of the floors of Ginza Itoya in Japan because I want to complete my bucket list and go shopping there before I die
it’s a short list

Deleted user

i can’t ok i’m just tryna be Emi and small and secluded then y’all throw me out here

gurl let me stay backstage as I have been for the past several months

do i appreciate it?

more than i can say because attention- yes I’m a big hoe for it, but aaah

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

An honorable way to go, if you ask me.

I know right
Not only would I get to die
But I’d also get to meet a l e g e n d and get a hug at the same time
it’s like a win win win win win win

Deleted user

Do it then
I dare you

But meet me on one of the floors of Ginza Itoya in Japan because I want to complete my bucket list and go shopping there before I die
it’s a short list

Then we can go to Italy together cus that’s on my bucket list too, but only when it stops being sick

then we can sing off of balconies and it’d be perfect yes let’s do it

Deleted user

SCREAMING

Tinkerbell does not scream. She turns red and jingles angrily

but i am not tinkerbell

i am

Emi

Emi yells at things and punches them

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

Do it then
I dare you

it’s a short list

Then we can go to Italy together cus that’s on my bucket list too, but only when it stops being sick

then we can sing off of balconies and it’d be perfect yes let’s do it

yes I like this idea we should totally do it