forum Personal Venting Chat, New and Improved! (Without Jerks)
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 126 followers

@galaxyunicorn-is-in-love-with-starry

OFUSUGLBODSIV WE TOOK A LUNCH BREAK OVER TWO HOURS AGO I TRIED CALLING BACK TWICE NO ONE HAS RESPONDED ITS BEEN OVER TWO HOURS DO YOU REALLY NEED THAT LONG OF A BREAK I WANT TO GET BACK TO WORK

Never mind I have one friend on the call now

@Fraust

Hhhh I can't have discord
Maybe I can access it on my tablet?? I know I used to have a discord but my parents found out about it and got mad
Haha they'd be so pissed if they found out about Notebook
or toyhou.se

or anything else

@Althalosian-is-the-father book

Yeah my half-introvertedness went into hiding and now I’m just craving human interaction
(I’m an ambivert if you’re confused, meaning I’m in the middle between extrovert and introvert)

How does that compare to asocial?

@Anemone eco

Hhhh I can't have discord
Maybe I can access it on my tablet?? I know I used to have a discord but my parents found out about it and got mad
Haha they'd be so pissed if they found out about Notebook
or toyhou.se

or anything else

Same here.

Deleted user

Does anyone have a 3DS????? If so can we friend code each other???? Please???

dude yes i do

Deleted user

however i don’t have any updates on it, considering I have outgrown my 3ds in favor of my Switch, and i have no idea where the charger is lmao

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

I technically have a switch but it's a shared family switch and my brother's using it so if you get a random friend request or something at 3 am it's probably me

@StarryWolfy flash_onCrazy Procrastinator

however i don’t have any updates on it, considering I have outgrown my 3ds in favor of my Switch, and i have no idea where the charger is lmao

booooooooooo….
I need someone to play mariokart 7 with…. I Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon.
Or Yokai Watch. Or something…

I have a 3ds, but I don't think it has a code or anything. It has no idea what day it is

You should be able to find your friend code in the friends list in the top bar of the main screen.
And fixing the time is doable if you go into settings.
(My 3DS is 4 years old is you're wondering why I know this.)

@Fraust

Yeah, I keep fixing the time, but then it gets fucked up again for some reason even though I don't touch it. Idk why

@galaxyunicorn-is-in-love-with-starry

Yeah my half-introvertedness went into hiding and now I’m just craving human interaction
(I’m an ambivert if you’re confused, meaning I’m in the middle between extrovert and introvert)

I’m confused about what you’re asking

@Anemone eco

Yeah, I keep fixing the time, but then it gets fucked up again for some reason even though I don't touch it. Idk why

3DS's be like that sometimes lol

3DS's be like that sometimes lol

Weird… I've never had that issue with mine. The only time thing that gets messed up on mine be my animal crossing. And that's on purpose.

@Althalosian-is-the-father book

I’m confused about what you’re asking

Is it different than being asocial? If so, how?

@TeamMezzo group

while i'm over here being sad over skz2020 and the ot8 songs and i am you ot8 and hearing some of woojin's very iconic lines sung by Not Woojin makes me very sad okay i'm done now sorry

Deleted user

hey at least im catching up on lost sleep due to school.