forum Personal Venting Chat, New and Improved! (Without Jerks)
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 126 followers

@HighPockets group

Wait where are we going?

Can I wear my people hunting red hat? (that's a literature joke, I'm not a serial killer)

IIIITALLLYYYYY

NICE!!!!

Wait but Coronavirus is like….really bad there….

when it’s

NOT SICK

OH OKAY CONSIDER ME HYPED!!!

@saor_illust school

also i have a question to pose to yall
im starting to think that all these rps that i have to reply to arent doing me any good
im playing around with the idea of politely letting all those people know that im going to have to end the rp with them on my end so i can start clean… do you guys think thats a good idea??

Deleted user

i did that i just didn’t tell anyone i was doing it and completely dropped off the face of this website for a few weeks

not surprising at all: no one noticed lmaooo

@saor_illust school

oof

aaaaaand i feel so much better now!!!
the bad thing is i know im going to fall down so quickly from this high and i dont even know when im going to do it

Deleted user

yall i've been adopted by @RainClouds_Itachi_is_a_deity_now!! (idk where else to put this but im big happy about this so here ya go)

guess that means i gotta adopt ya too now- tho im pretty sure i did that a long time ago cause of our love for our lord snailords-

Deleted user

which reminds me, are you ded yet from the season finale?

BITCH I-

I HAVE BEEN PUTTING IT OFF, I CAN'T-
LMFAO IM A COWARD I CAN'T LOOK

@StarryWolfy flash_onCrazy Procrastinator

Kay,so my tablets about to die any second so i may not respond to any replies to this.
Now, the corona virus may end up screwing over my entire year, and high school career. the schools in Alberta are closed indefinitely, and that might happen here in Ontario too..
if that happens that means no more notebook until September,
and it means at least an extra semester in high school to make up lost credits.
AND it means being stuck at home with my overprotective, overbearing, always in my face mother.
I'm praying that school isn't gonna get canceled entirely. if it does Im actually going to end up suffering.
also I'm shocked my tablet lasted this long.

@saor_illust school

nuuuuuuuuuuu!
we'll miss you if that happens!
and that really sucks, sorry thats an actually possibility for you atm but sending hugs and hopes that it doesn't happen your way!! <333

yeah,.
I'm stuck on a 3 week self imposed and not really following through on hiatus while school is out,but if this ends up being the beginning of summer…
If I If Ill be able to take it.
mind you Ill probs still be on at night and when I'm at my dads… but the rest of the time??
I don't wanna think about it.

Deleted user

yo
my mom said
"You don't have to go to school if you don't want to
Nobody's gonna be there"
So I'm staying home today
a last off day before quarantine and online school

It's almost official now. I may as well kiss my freedom goodbye.
Ontario has declared a state of emergency, and at least four other provinces have said "screw it" to the school year.
I'm shocked Ontario hasn't given up on schools. I mean, they've closed the frickin borders and movie theaters, and churches, and daycare centers.
If I'm not on much anymore, this is why.

Deleted user

happy st Patricks day
today's the last day until my schools shut down due to coronavirus, im Happi

@galaxyunicorn-is-in-love-with-starry

yo
my mom said
"You don't have to go to school if you don't want to
Nobody's gonna be there"
So I'm staying home today
a last off day before quarantine and online school

That was our school yesterday. My friends and I are doing this FaceTime school thing, we’re doing a group FaceTime and working in our schoolwork together. I hate this I want to go back to school so bad

Deleted user

Where are my antisocial people who don’t think quarantine is a problem because they hate all people?

@Fraust

Where are my antisocial people who don’t think quarantine is a problem because they hate all people?