forum Personal Venting Chat, New and Improved! (Without Jerks)
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 126 followers

Deleted user

I’m 51% introverted, but get this, I’m 92% turbulent

haha

i’m a ok

Deleted user

lmfao

I’d get stabbed accidentally through a curtain

“ If you were a character in a Shakespeare play, someone would accidentally stab you through a curtain. And what’s more, he wouldn’t even feel that bad about it. I guess that’s just something that happens when you eavesdrop on the prince of Denmark while he’s in the midst of a downward spiral.”

then wouldn’t feel bad about it?

yeah

@Pickles group

YOU WOULD GET STABBED THROUGH A CURTAIN.
If you were a character in a Shakespeare play, someone would accidentally stab you through a curtain. And what’s more, he wouldn’t even feel that bad about it. I guess that’s just something that happens when you eavesdrop on the prince of Denmark while he’s in the midst of a downward spiral.

Well I mean. New life goal, am I right

@Pickles group

lmfao

“ If you were a character in a Shakespeare play, someone would accidentally stab you through a curtain. And what’s more, he wouldn’t even feel that bad about it. I guess that’s just something that happens when you eavesdrop on the prince of Denmark while he’s in the midst of a downward spiral.”

yeah

OH MY GOD WE MATCH LET'S GO FIND THE PRINCE OF DENMARK
also my friend lives there and I would like very much to see him

@HighPockets group

lmfao

yeah

OH MY GOD WE MATCH LET'S GO FIND THE PRINCE OF DENMARK
also my friend lives there and I would like very much to see him

I'M COMING WITH!

@Anemone eco

YOU WOULD BE TORN APART BY AN ANGRY MOB.

If you were a character in a Shakespeare play, you would be torn apart by an angry mob due to your terrible poetry. Initially the mob would mistake you for somebody else—say, for instance, one of the conspirators who killed Julius Caesar, with whom you would just so happen to share a name. Even after clearing up the misunderstanding, however, the mob would proceed to tear you to pieces. “Sure, he’s not the guy we’re looking for,” they’d say, “but who cares? He writes bad poems. That seems worthy of death. Let’s get him.”

Tadaa! I mean, I know I'm bad at poetry, but damn.

@HighPockets group

'NOTHING WILL COME OF NOTHING.'' — KING LEAR, ACT 1, SCENE 1
Your love life is a barren, apocalyptic wasteland. You wish it weren't so, but you're too nervous and/or shy to do something about it. To that, I say this: if you don't ask, you don't get. If you don't take chances, you'll never know. In the wise words of Shia LaBeouf, just do it. In the wiser words of J.K. Rowling, "It is impossible to live without failing at something, unless you live so cautiously that you might as well not have lived at all."

@Pickles group

"OH, THAT WAY MADNESS LIES; LET ME SHUN THAT.'' — KING LEAR, ACT 3, SCENE 4
Channel 4
You're not interested in a relationship at this point in your life. Should an opportunity arise, you wouldn't ignore it, of course, but you're not actively looking to be with anyone and you're perfectly happy being on your own. You love yourself, you don't need a significant other to be fulfilled, and best of all you can listen to "Single Ladies" and feel validated.

Deleted user

''THE COURSE OF TRUE LOVE NEVER DID RUN SMOOTH.'' — A MIDSUMMER NIGHT’S DREAM, ACT 1, SCENE 1

Whether you're currently in a relationship, crushing on someone, or just and focusing on you right now, your love life has had its ups and downs. Nevertheless, you're content with your life and your choices, secure as you are in the knowledge that whatever will be, will be.

true

Deleted user

Poisoned.
I will give an epic monologue before hand of course

@SpookyScarySnoteleks group

Aaaand my love life
WILL COME OF NOTHING.'' — KING LEAR, ACT 1, SCENE 1
Channel 4
Your love life is a barren, apocalyptic wasteland. You wish it weren't so, but you're too nervous and/or shy to do something about it. To that, I say this: if you don't ask, you don't get. If you don't take chances, you'll never know. In the wise words of Shia LaBeouf, just do it. In the wiser words of J.K. Rowling, "It is impossible to live without failing at something, unless you live so cautiously that you might as well not have lived at all."