forum Personal Venting Chat, New and Improved! (Without Jerks)
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 126 followers

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

i think the onlyj jone who can properly handle tired miriam is ella and she's nto online

i love you tired mir <3

NO BUT I LOVE YOU SO MUCH MORE BECAUSE LIKE YOU'RE SQUICH AND PERFECG AND SEO SWEET AND FUNNY AND EVERYTHINGA ND YOU ARE BABY MUST PRROTECC AND I WOULD JUMP IN FRONY OF A TRAIN FOR YOU AN YOUR KOI FISH DRAGON

NO BUT I LOVE YOU SO SOS O MUCH MORE BECAUSE YOU’RE KIND AND F R E N AND A LITTLE PUPPY OF HAPPINESS WHO I MUST HUG AND I WOULD JUMP IN FRONT OF A TRAIN FOR YOU AND YOUR MASSIVE CHONKY CAT

Deleted user

DOMMY KNOW YOU PROABLY AREN'T ONLINE ANYMORE BUT I WOULD DI E FOT YOU TWO YOU FLOOFY ANGEL

Deleted user

i think the onlyj jone who can properly handle tired miriam is ella and she's nto online

i love you tired mir <3

NO BUT I LOVE YOU SO MUCH MORE BECAUSE LIKE YOU'RE SQUICH AND PERFECG AND SEO SWEET AND FUNNY AND EVERYTHINGA ND YOU ARE BABY MUST PRROTECC AND I WOULD JUMP IN FRONY OF A TRAIN FOR YOU AN YOUR KOI FISH DRAGON

NO BUT I LOVE YOU SO SOS O MUCH MORE BECAUSE YOU’RE KIND AND F R E N AND A LITTLE PUPPY OF HAPPINESS WHO I MUST HUG AND I WOULD JUMP IN FRONT OF A TRAIN FOR YOU AND YOUR MASSIVE CHONKY CAT

NO I THINK I LOVE YOU MORE AND I AM GLAGA TO BE PUPPY AND YOU ARW SQUISN AND MY CATIS VERY MUCH CHONKY ADAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
KOI FISH

@Pickles group

DOMMY KNOW YOU PROABLY AREN'T ONLINE ANYMORE BUT I WOULD DI E FOT YOU TWO YOU FLOOFY ANGEL

If Dom went to bed, he is the wimpiest of potatoes

Deleted user

KOI FISH JHAVE THE NEST LIPS HAVE YO SEEN KOI FISH

@Anemone eco

If Dom went to bed, he is the wimpiest of potatoes

Honestly, though.

@Moxie group

Oh that’s good

Pickles do you have a phone? And if so, the gmail app? Cause I can tell you how I get on discord and it might work for you

@Pickles group

Oh that’s good

Pickles do you have a phone? And if so, the gmail app? Cause I can tell you how I get on discord and it might work for you

My microphone is broken and so are my earbuds, so it would really be useless. I might try to use the website once when I get new earbuds, but no talking for me

Deleted user

looks down at my flip phone, and looks back up well then. wish i could join you all BUUTTT im old school B )

Deleted user

ha ha, funny sweetie -showing off with my iphone 7-

@Fraust

One of my roleplay partners keeps coming online, responding to their other roleplays several times, but not responding to me
I know I'm petty but like
I think our roleplays are interesting
And they have explicitly said they like my writing style
And I just
Don't know what I'm doing wrong??
Idk I need someone to sympathize with me so I'm not so sad :(

@Fraust

:'''') please help I want friend to reply
They keep replying to their other frens
I know they're online
I'm sad