forum Personal Venting Chat, New and Improved! (Without Jerks)
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 126 followers

@Anemone eco

viiiiirrrgiiinnaaaaaa

I live in Western MD, too, so we might be closer to each other than you think

(though, what I’d do to live in the city is beyond words)

Man, I hate living in my city. It suuucccckkkkss.

Deleted user

I'm glad that my reputation as a Wisconsinite who doesn't like cheese has proceeded me lol

I'm very picky about cheese.
I have thrown up because of perfectly good cheese before.

@Fraust

I've never said what state I'm in haha

wait weren't you one of the people going in the road trip to Dom?

Nah. Seems fun, but I can't drive and my parents don't know about notebook. There's no way I could go. I was never part of that chat either

@HighPockets group

I'm glad that my reputation as a Wisconsinite who doesn't like cheese has proceeded me lol

I like very specific ones, like white cheddar with cranberries, pepperjack, and some aged cheddars. Also gouda. But I fucking hate swiss.

@Anemone eco

I like very specific ones, like white cheddar with cranberries, pepperjack, and some aged cheddars. Also gouda. But I fucking hate swiss.

Yoooo, finally. Someone else who hates swiss. My whole family calls me a weirdo for hating swiss cheese.

@HighPockets group

Yoooo, finally. Someone else who hates swiss. My whole family calls me a weirdo for hating swiss cheese.

It's so gross!! It has no flavor expect for a hint of nut and it's bad.

@Anemone eco

Exactly!! But my whole family's like "It's gOoD you're just wEiRd!" Like, bitch?? I put that shit on a grilled cheese sandwich and it tasted like r u b b e r.

Deleted user

p e p p e r j a c k

but also colbyjack
and sharp cheddar

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

It’s okay, I’m a Kansas City-ian and I despise all barbecue-

@Moxie group

Eris used to be in Cali with me but then she had be an adult and move two states away

Hey what I’m in Cali with you

@HighPockets group

It’s okay, I’m a Kansas City-ian and I despise all barbecue-

I'll take the barbecue if you take the cheese.

Deleted user

But allow me to add… NORMAL CHEDDAR and WHITE CHEDDAR