forum Personal Venting Chat, New and Improved! (Without Jerks)
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 126 followers

Deleted user

y'all don't know curds until you've had them fresh from a Wisconsin outdoor farmer's market on a foggy morning

@HighPockets group

y'all don't know curds until you've had them fresh from a Wisconsin outdoor farmer's market on a foggy morning

Truth! Except my farmer's market is in the summer so not really foggy.

Deleted user

exactly but that's why you have to go in the morning

@HighPockets group

You haven't lived until you've gone to the Madison farmer's market, it's so big and has so much stuff! It's crazy crowded though.

Deleted user

You haven't lived until you've gone to the Madison farmer's market, it's so big and has so much stuff! It's crazy crowded though.

I haven't gone to the farmer's market, but I've gone to World Market, aka the love of my life.

Deleted user

Farmers markets are amazing because it’s the only place where every single fruit and vegetable is like… actually sold naturally? I’m really bad with words, hopefully you understand.

Deleted user

I like them because I can get those tiny little potatoes!

Sounds yummy

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

Did anyone else see that tweet about using corn cobs to wipe when you're out of toliet paper? Because I wish I could unsee it.

unfortunately same

Deleted user

Did anyone else see that tweet about using corn cobs to wipe when you're out of toliet paper? Because I wish I could unsee it.

unfortunately same

No why does that exist

@RedTheLoveless

Eris used to be in Cali with me but then she had be an adult and move two states away

Hey what I’m in Cali with you

Yoooo lmao we can be the "Eris Left Us Squad"

@Fraust

I'm pretty sure there's nothing interesting in my state but like, I don't actually leave my house ever, so…

@Anemone eco

Oof. Same. The most interesting thing I've done in this state was… idk, almost get run over? Go down an extremely large slide? Witness a street race? I don't know.

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

Why am I so bad at physical art
You’d think with all the digital art experience that I’d be able to throw some simple shapes on a canvas but n o p e, I clearly need my teacher to help me get the hecking guidelines right-
I’m not even working on the actual drawing yet and I’m already failing
why do i even bother

@Pickles group

Alas, I live eight hours away. If you lived closer, I totally sneak out one night and drive myself, but I feel like my parents would notice me and my car being gone for sixteen hours

Deleted user

Eris used to be in Cali with me but then she had be an adult and move two states away

this grumpy statement gives off all the vibes i need in life.