forum Personal Venting Chat, New and Improved! (Without Jerks)
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 126 followers

Deleted user

sihghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
tired miram has kicked in

Deleted user

GO THE FUCK TO SLEEP!

no id tather stay yp and talk anout koi fish

Deleted user

i think the onlyj jone who can properly handle tired miriam is ella and she's nto online

Deleted user

Where are tired miriam's care instructions?

ignore my sidlike for backspacing
talk aboout koi fish
listen to me tel you over and over again how much i love you

@Anemone eco

talk aboout koi fish

Can do.

listen to me tel you over and over again how much i love you

Can do.

ignore my sidlike for backspacing

Pardon?

Deleted user

i like typing awihouy really moving my fingers so i jjst kind of slide across the keyboard and let mistakes stay

@Pickles group

Straight people culture is very weird and should be abolished almost entirely thank you for coming to my Ted Talk

Make a case involving evidence ‘cause I want to hear more.

Examples:
The whole waiting longer than they did to text them back literally what's the point
"When a woman says __ she really means ___" talk like a normal person women. I say that as one myself. And stop trying to make up stuff about what your girlfriend is thinking
Cheating
Fake dating
you know, maybe romantic relationships altogether need to completely die out, so we as a race can die out
Toxic masculinity
PDA. Gross. Especially the whole hand in their back pocket thing although this if admittedly probably not entirely a straight people thing
My brain is hurty, come back for more when I can think

Deleted user

ELA IA SEE YOU'RE ONLINE I LOVE YOU WIHT ALL MY HEART AN D I WOULD DIE FOFR YOU MULTIPLE TIMES

Deleted user

i think the onlyj jone who can properly handle tired miriam is ella and she's nto online

i love you tired mir <3

NO BUT I LOVE YOU SO MUCH MORE BECAUSE LIKE YOU'RE SQUICH AND PERFECG AND SEO SWEET AND FUNNY AND EVERYTHINGA ND YOU ARE BABY MUST PRROTECC AND I WOULD JUMP IN FRONY OF A TRAIN FOR YOU AN YOUR KOI FISH DRAGON

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

ELA IA SEE YOU'RE ONLINE I LOVE YOU WIHT ALL MY HEART AN D I WOULD DIE FOFR YOU MULTIPLE TIMES

I WOULD ALSO DIE FOR YOU MULTIPLE TIMES YOU AMAZING LITTLE PUPPY