forum Personal Venting Chat, New and Improved! (Without Jerks)
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 126 followers

@StarryWolfy flash_onCrazy Procrastinator

I'm always the one trying so hard for people… nobody likes me like that…

First… I I come of insensitive, I SWEAR it's unintentional.
Second, does this girl know you like her that much? If yes, then have you possibly tried talking to her about your feelings on the situation? If no, then you should probably tell her.
(Also I'm not a romance expert, this just is just probably what my friends would say if I ever was in that situation)

Deleted user

steal that bitch

OR
prove that she’s worth waiting for by being patient and kind

steal that bitch

@Pickles group

steal that bitch

OR

This one also maybe consider the fact that she's a junior and in a real different place in her life even though it might not seem like it

Deleted user

Reading through your guys’ stuff makes me wheeze so hard my brain explodes and I turn into dust

@Sleep-deprived-and-Stupid group

steal that bitch

OR

This one also maybe consider the fact that she's a junior and in a real different place in her life even though it might not seem like it

Yeah, which is why I'm going to wait and my friends are going to kill me because I'm being "self-destructive"

@Sleep-deprived-and-Stupid group

I'm always the one trying so hard for people… nobody likes me like that…

First… I I come of insensitive, I SWEAR it's unintentional.
Second, does this girl know you like her that much? If yes, then have you possibly tried talking to her about your feelings on the situation? If no, then you should probably tell her.
(Also I'm not a romance expert, this just is just probably what my friends would say if I ever was in that situation)

She knows I like her a lot and that I think she's perfect. She knows I think she's gorgeous and talented.
I feel so small… everything's been crumbling, and I didn't think this would be the thing to break me… Usually everyone counts on me to be strong…

@Pickles group

steal that bitch

OR

Yeah, which is why I'm going to wait and my friends are going to kill me because I'm being "self-destructive"

Waiting, being a decent human being, and not forcing yourself on someone is not "being self-destructive"

@Pickles group

uhmm…
I don't really know what to tell you then….
But it'll probably be okay in the end!

"probably" isn't enough anymore.

I can sound callous if you like. Or I can be quiet and I'm not sure which you want
I have a response for this but I don't want to offend you because "nice"

Deleted user

totally off topic but Pickles @Pickles-Loves-Silly-Muffin is the cutest name ever

lani! xxx

Deleted user

totally off topic but Pickles @Pickles-Loves-Silly-Muffin is the cutest name ever

lani! xxx

<3 <3 <3

i missed youuuuuuuuuu

@Pickles group

Aw thanks I stole it from @The-Althalosian-lsNotLikeOtherSquirrels when it was his because I couldn't think of what to put after the Pickles part and @NutEllaDraws-is-a-silly-muffin well I mean
Love you Ella

Deleted user

Someone tell me if languid.oceans is actually looms because I’ve been pondering this my entire life

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

Aw thanks I stole it from @The-Althalosian-lsNotLikeOtherSquirrels when it was his because I couldn't think of what to put after the Pickles part and @NutEllaDraws-is-a-silly-muffin well I mean
Love you Ella