forum Personal Venting Chat, New and Improved! (Without Jerks)
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 126 followers

@HighPockets group

THAT'S HOW MY MOM TALKS ABOUT ADAM DRIVER AND I DON'T LIKE IT!

My mom refers to him as "Hot and Sexy Severus"

and Im like–

Don't disrespect my Lover like that

God.
I can't unsee that now.

I mean she's not WRONG
But damn that's cursed shit right there

Imagine
B E N S W O L O
But
Snape.

S E V E R U S S N O L O

…..I am slain.

…….does this need to be my next username?

Perhaps.

@Kie group

I was going out to the school bus one morning and slipped and fell on my butt, thanks to my shoes having little-to-no traction.

@StarryWolfy flash_onCrazy Procrastinator

I'm wearing hiking boots and the ice was so slick I had zero traction even with the good grip my shoes have. If I have to walk homeI'm going in the snowbanks and no one is stopping me.

@YukiSenoue group

I WANNA GET PREMIUM BUT I'M BROKE AND THE EXCHANGE RATE IS IN THE STRATOSPHERE AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

oh my god, F this government, we're being governed by a complete bunch of criminals, even the neonazis are growing, I don't want to live here anymore…

@amber_is_in_a_loop

I’m watching a really cliche reality show about these people who get engaged before seeing each other in person right now, and one of the guys isn’t straight and has dated both men and women and he hasn’t told the woman he’s just gotten engaged to. Like, what?

@YukiSenoue group

I’m watching a really cliche reality show about these people who get engaged before seeing each other in person right now, and one of the guys isn’t straight and has dated both men and women and he hasn’t told the woman he’s just gotten engaged to. Like, what?

Those shows are all staged, anyways

Deleted user

1. TO SHOCHO OR NOT TO SHOCHO i don't think i'm gonna shocho
  2. MY HAIR. I'M CUTTING IT THIS WEEKEND BUT I DON'T KNOW HOW TO GO ABOUT DYING IT

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

Idea:
We notebookians should have like
This mass discord server
With tons of bean
Many bean
And then do a group call just to see what kind of madness ensues
no I’m not just saying this because I’m lonely as hell and desperately need friends what do you mean I do many of the real life social speak words thing