forum Personal Venting Chat, New and Improved! (Without Jerks)
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 126 followers

@RainClouds_Itachi_

aight, i have some big glaring issues with my mom's boyfriend and while i can't confront her about my own problems i frickin made sure she was aware of the problems i have with this guy.

'nd i do feel kinda bad, but there were some red flags and mixed signals so now she's gonna suggest they take a break. which i think is really good.

dude was making my mom feel stupid, and he was shutting her ideas down, plus more, so i was NOT having it. as much as my mom annoys me sometimes, 'nd sometimes makes me feel invalid, SHE'S MY MOM, AND I WANT HER TO BE HAPPY AND SAFE

i'm in an almost angry mood bc of this guy imma go do soemthing stress reliveing i just had to vent this out of my system first

Deleted user

I love being hating my dirty room but being too lazy to actually do anything about it

this reminds me of the time i thought i’d clean my room on a long weekend after the end of the MP

that long weekend is this one

and i didn’t do it

@Pickles group

My mother just told me I'm being like Cinderella's stepsisters. Because she got these tiny ass flip-flops and then said they'd fit me fine. So I tried to shove my feet in them and then showed her they didn't fit. Like… You're the one making me try them on. I could tell right away that they wouldn't fit. And Cinderella's stepsisters cut off their toes and heels to fit into a shoe to marry a fucking prince. I'm not going to marry a fucking prince. I'm not going to marry anyone. I'm trying on these flip flops that you got because I have to have flip flops. I made it very clear that they weren't fitting and YOU told me to keep trying. If anyone's being a character from Cinderella it's you. Being the fucking wicked stepmother.

And then she says she got them for herself and was giving them to me. They'd be even smaller on her and her large ass feet
Nice to know she thinks I'm a selfish bitch who's also ugly. I'm sick of her.

@Pickles group

I overbaked the first set of cookies because I didn't realize they were supposed to be round still when they were done, but I'm not making the same mistake with the rest. Also misread the recipe a bazillion times but they taste okay

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

i had two mcdonalds hash browns for breakfast.
two
I don't know how I was ever capable of eating 5 of those things, they're hecking nasty-
i also had an egg muffin because I clearly didn't hate myself enough

and I then proceeded to eat a heck ton of cheesecake at a surprise birthday party for this 50-year-old woman I don't even know

and now we're having pizza for dinner cause it's a saturday
I feel sick

@Pickles group

i had two mcdonalds hash browns for breakfast.
two
I don't know how I was ever capable of eating 5 of those things, they're hecking nasty-
i also had an egg muffin because I clearly didn't hate myself enough

and I then proceeded to eat a heck ton of cheesecake at a surprise birthday party for this 50-year-old woman I don't even know

and now we're having pizza for dinner cause it's a saturday
I feel sick

What kind of sick people eat dinner at 4:00?? jk I love you

@Pickles group

And then there's this child who royally fuckedupher sleep schedule by staying up till 4 AM last night and sleeping in till 3:30 ish PM today.

Oh

@HighPockets group

MCDONALDS USED TO HAVE ONION NUGGETS

I just need y'all to know that.
I wish they'd bring them back, honestly

Are you watching GMM?

……yes.
I just found their channel earlier this week and now I'm addicted.