forum Personal Venting Chat, New and Improved! (Without Jerks)
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 126 followers

Deleted user

I'VE BEEN REJECTED TWICE BUT I MET AN AMAZING BEST FRIEND WHO I WOULD ALSO GO FOR IF HE WASN'T GAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Deleted user

MY CONFIDENCE IS ACTUALLY AT 0 RN BOTH OF MY FRIENDS GOT PEOPLE WHY DIDN'T I

@RedTheLoveless

Bit of a good rant incoming?

This morning was going horrible until one of my classes had me walking outside for an hour and a half in beautiful weather and I feel so much better

Deleted user

Put Vaseline in your nose before going to bed and you won't catch nosebleeds

Deleted user

Ever since Nate bapped me on the nose I’ve constantly been getting nosebleeds

it also doesn’t help that I’m sick

ugh nosebleeds suck

Deleted user

So, after stopping my nose from gushing ungodly amounts of blood, I promptly proceeded to have a panic attack on the bathroom floor.

Deleted user

And I'm not going to school today because frankly, I'm not doing too well, and I was trying to sleep, and I wake up to my mom yelling "I KNOW YOU CAN HEAR ME, DON'T PRETEND TO BE ASLEEP, GET UP"

Deleted user

My essay is going to be the death of me, this is all I have written:
“The phenomenon of social networking has taken today’s youth culture by storm.” said an article by Kristin Stanberry, this article was about the pros and cons of social media for teens. Social media can mean many things, Snapchat, Instagram, Twitter, but it can also mean a place for children to thrive. After reading many passages including “The Pros and Cons of Social Networking for Teenagers: A Parent’s Guide” by Kristin Stanberry, “Social Networking’s Good and Bad Impacts on Kids” by Science Daily, and “Pro and Con Arguments: Are social networking sites good for our society?”, it can be inferred that social media can be extremely beneficial for the youth of this generation.

Social media can be an outlet for those who are introverted. According to The Pros and Cons of Social Networking for Teenagers: A Parents Guide, “Socializing online can give shy, socially awkward teens a comfortable way to communicate.” In other words, it is easier to speak to people, if you can’t see them and talking over social media is the perfect way to do that. Some critics may argue that doing so would mean less time that the child would spend with their family, however, in a different article, Pro and Con arguments: Are social networking sites good for our society? It is stated that “Increased communication, even online, strengthens relationships.” Using social media is a way shy people can speak to others without anxiety taking over.

Teens with less common interests can find those with the same hobbies and interests as them. In The Pros and Cons of Social Networking for Teenagers: A Parents Guide, the author explains that “Teens with unusual interests or hobbies can find kindred spirits online.” For example, a teen who loves to play dungeons and dragons could find other players online and start a campaign because there are no other players in their area. Now, some might argue that finding people with common and sometimes regarded as ‘nerdy’ interests, would be fuel for bullies, but, bullies finding a community is extremely unlikely and most sites have a blocking feature

@Pickles group

snapchat is how people get kidnapped but that's kind of unrelated
That's almost a whole essay right there. All you need is another supporting paragraph and a conclusion

Deleted user

I k n ow and I don't w a n n a
I wasn't here yesterday and it's due today.

Deleted user

I would use the Author's name instead of typing out the title of the passages over and over again. It's kinda wordy and breaks the flow of your writing.

Deleted user

I would, but we aren't supposed to.
My teacher prefers it like this for some reason.

Deleted user

Uh hmmm… what interestingly poor format.

that teacher is straight up whack