forum Personal Venting Chat, New and Improved! (Without Jerks)
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 126 followers

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

do you have any tips on how to comfort a friend who’s brother passed away?

my old church friend’s family is coming over tonight for dinner/emotional support and I’m stressing cause I’m not good at helping people and I know I’m just gonna make things worse-

@Moxie group

You aren't gonna make everything worse.
Just be comforting. Silence isn't awkward, so don't feel the need to fill it.
They're grieving. What they really need is people they know to be welcoming and understanding and thoughtful. Just be yourself, and don't go into it thinking you're gonna ruin everything or make it worse, cause you're not.

@StarryWolfy flash_onCrazy Procrastinator

IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII FEEL LIKE BOUNCING OFF THE WALLS!!!!!!!!!!!! IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII'M IN A REALLY REALLY GOOD MOOD!!!!!
bounces off singing happily

@StarryWolfy flash_onCrazy Procrastinator

Because I have successfully made one of my favourite meals for the first time and I'm really really happy also my mom remembered to get my meds and the papertowel I need to paint later…
ALSO I HAVE TIME TO PAIN AND I DID A REALLY REALLY GOOD THING YESTERDAY
And new semester with my tech design class which I've been wanting to do all year.
And my edge club teacher is regularly asking me to make posters and I've gotten compliments on them and I thought to actually put my name on them this time
And my summative for art went really really good and I can't wait to get it back
and overall I'm just very very very very happy.
Also my keyboard is working properly!!!!!!!!!

@Moxie group

WHY?
Andrea Bocelli worked with Ellie Goulding. He is such a beautiful legend while she is a pop star. He is way to good for her.

DOMINIC
*too

@Althalosian-is-the-father book

WHY?
Andrea Bocelli worked with Ellie Goulding. He is such a beautiful legend while she is a pop star. He is way to good for her.

DOMINIC
*too

I changed it before you posted this!!!!!!!!!!!!! Aaaaaaaaaaaahhh!

@The-Magician group

I’m about to question my stepdad’s parenting, to his face, in front of my mum. I’m so sick of this shit, and now I’m finally going to say something

@TeamMezzo group

do you have any tips on how to comfort a friend who’s brother passed away?

my old church friend’s family is coming over tonight for dinner/emotional support and I’m stressing cause I’m not good at helping people and I know I’m just gonna make things worse-

babe. i'm coming out of notebook hiatus because i need you to know this: you have helped me with so much, so many times
i really just wanted to drive this home. i promise, you'll make it through tonight.
returns to stalking hiatus mode