forum Personal Venting Chat, New and Improved! (Without Jerks)
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 126 followers

Deleted user

why the fuck does everyone have to point out this one insecurity of mine, like, I get it, I hate it too, but for the love of god I can't do anything about it

I'm sorry about that… what're you referring to?

Basically my biggest insecurity

@Althalosian-is-the-father book

why the fuck does everyone have to point out this one insecurity of mine, like, I get it, I hate it too, but for the love of god I can't do anything about it

Oh I feel this. I mean, rarely is it really pointed out, but I'm always worried it will and there's pretty much nothing I can do to improve it.

Deleted user

{Already posted this on the rudeness chat but I'm putting it here too because I'm p i s s e d}

Please explain to me why my mom is yelling at me for spending too much money when I've only purchased one thing in the last month and that was a five dollar Starbucks coffee

Deleted user

Like I can honesty say that I almost never spend money.

Like, to the point where it's a problem.

I'm terrified of going broke.

@StarryWolfy flash_onCrazy Procrastinator

Why is it I cannot be around my sisters without causing or ending up in a fight?
Yesterday night I spent a good half an hour arguing with one of them over why not watching every single episode of something wasn't going to hurt her.
(Startrek, a show appropriate for most of my siblings, not going to make that one siling upset, and I can watch on my own without my mom getting mad at me for watching things below her standards.)
Tonight I asked my (Different sibling) sister if she wanted to watch something. (It's just us and the toddler.) She said yes and proceeded to move into the living room. I ask her to grab my computer cord and bring it with her. (It was on the desk next to her. and thus on her way.)
Instead of a typical "Sure I can do that" the whole thing erupts in a fit of screaming and now I'm in tears she's confined to her room after a total meltdown.
And my mom who I texted for assistance didn't help much other than give me the power to make her listen and stay in her room after 2 tries.
And then she basically proceeds to note that e're both horomonal and then laughs.
I don't know what hurts more.
The fact that I can't hold a civil conversation with ANY of my siblings without getting yelled at whined at in trouble with mom ect.
Or the fact that my mom laughed at me when I told her a few times that I was in tears.

Or possibly the fact that I really wanna text her this whole thing and I can't without getting in more trouble because I'm fairly certain she thinks I'm the bad guy here like always.

@Relsey

After a solid two years on this site I think I need to reevaluate my life choices and take a good long break from it, love you all see you in the future.

@saor_illust school

After a solid two years on this site I think I need to reevaluate my life choices and take a good long break from it, love you all see you in the future.

Okay…
Sorry to see you go, but I understand.
Hope you come back, and have a good life in the meantime.

@Low_Mein

I figured… what are you insecure about? Anything I can do to help?

Deleted user

My voice lmao

@Low_Mein

My voice lmao

Oh, that's nothing to be embarrassed about! Own it!

Deleted user

WHY IS ART SO FRICKIN HARD
MY IDEAS LOOK SO GOOD IN MY HEAD BUT THEN I START DRAWING
THEN I FIND SOME BIG MISTAKE AND END UP ERASING HALF OF THE DRAWING TO FIX IT
SMUDGING THE PAPER AND REDRAWING THE THINGS THAT LOOK DECENT UNTIL THEY DONT ANYMORE
GO OVER IT WITH SHARPIE COLOR HALF OF IT THEN I TAKE A BREAK AND END UP FORGETTING THE PROJECT ALL TOGETHER FOR MONTHS.
AFTER THAT I SIMPLY LACK THE MOTIVATION TO FINISH IT AND IT GOES IN MY BOX OF UNFINISHED/TRASH PROJECTS

Deleted user

WHY ARE YOU DOING ART WITH SHARPIE

DO YOU HAVE A DEATH WISH?

Deleted user

it helps me a little after I screw up the lines enough i say screw it and go over the lines with a sharpie, which tells me its time to move on from that step, and the sharpie doesn't smudge like a pencil does, the lines turn out pretty clean….and yeah i do have a death wish

Deleted user

OH MY GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD

DON’T DO THAT

I’ll rant about you, dear [non specific gendered organism]!!!

@Musical_Queen

We were doing tests in biotechnology and one was about, actually I don't even know what it was supposed to do, but testing it and looking at genes and genetics and other weird stuff. But my teacher looks at mine and points out that I am lacking in the enzyme (Or whatever its called) to digest lactide ( IDK how to spell it), so long story short - found out that I might be lactose intolerant and I don't know how to tell my parents.

Deleted user

or just like, tell your parents

be like

are one of you lactose intolerant?

anyone in the familiā?

We were doing tests in biotechnology and one was about, actually I don't even know what it was supposed to do, but testing it and looking at genes and genetics and other weird stuff. But my teacher looks at mine and points out that I am lacking in the enzyme (Or whatever its called) to digest lactide ( IDK how to spell it), so long story short - found out that I might be lactose intolerant and I don't know how to tell my parents.

Will they be upset about that? Honestly from my perspective I don't think this should be a big problem unless it is for your parents…

Deleted user

I do art with pens all the time….

yeah with pens

which is more correct and less awful for your paper than sharpie

@SupernaturalSyGuyIsTIred group

I do art with pens all the time….

yeah with pens

which is more correct and less awful for your paper than sharpie

The only time I ever use a sharpie is after my drawing is finished to make the lines stand out more. It also depends on the project.