forum Personal Venting Chat, New and Improved! (Without Jerks)
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 126 followers

@Pickles group

MCDONALDS USED TO HAVE ONION NUGGETS

I just need y'all to know that.
I wish they'd bring them back, honestly

Are you watching GMM?

……yes.
I just found their channel earlier this week and now I'm addicted.

I'm ashamed that it took you this long the dart ones are my favorite

@HighPockets group

Discontinued, but it used to be in Canada. They actually stopped making it since it cost too much to make.
Don't worry, you're not missing anything since it was just a cheap lobster roll.

Deleted user

Imagine that you're with someone, and they suggest lobster for your anniversary.
And then get you the McLobster.
I would divorce without hesitation.

i read this and instantly thought of my own relationship, which is a very bad thing

@HighPockets group

Imagine that you're with someone, and they suggest lobster for your anniversary.
And then get you the McLobster.
I would divorce without hesitation.

i read this and instantly thought of my own relationship, which is a very bad thing

If you gave me a McLobster, I would file for formal separation from you as a mother.

@Pickles group

Pickles don’t think I didn’t see that 👁.👁

No I read it both times thinking it said "imagine you're engaged to someone and they suggest lobster for your wedding"
Straight up. I'm blind

Deleted user

Pickles don’t think I didn’t see that 👁.👁

No I read it both times thinking it said "imagine you're engaged to someone and they suggest lobster for your wedding"
Straight up. I'm blind

lmao he’d do that too, tho, ngl

We’re both very poor

Deleted user

They’re making fucking meatloaf and I’m still sick, god damnit. My grandma’s meatloaf is the shit, I can’t even eat it.

@HighPockets group

Someone I work with went and bought a filet o fish, and then proceeded to question if “fish” are real or not 😂

They should really call it the fauxlet o fish.

Deleted user

i would eat the mcspaghetti unironically

and if you called it good in front of my Italian heritage, I’d kill you unironically

@HighPockets group

and if you called it good in front of my Italian heritage, I’d kill you unironically

Woah now, Emi, you can't have a McLobster if you're in jail D:

Deleted user

But then you can’t slap me for being sick for almost 5 days now.

@Pickles group

Someone I work with went and bought a filet o fish, and then proceeded to question if “fish” are real or not 😂

Like, fish in general or just the fish in said filet?

Deleted user

Woah now, Emi, you can't have a McLobster if you're in jail D:

I can’t have a good christian boi either, so I’m obviously willing to risk it all