forum Personal Venting Chat, New and Improved! (Without Jerks)
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 126 followers

Deleted user

Wolfheart, I will keep you in mind as I shower and take a bath

@StarryWolfy flash_onCrazy Procrastinator

I feel like it kinda is, but at the same time I KNOW it's not since this happens WAY more often than is really healthy and I probably need an actual therapist, but FUCK if Imma talk to my mother.

@amber_is_in_a_loop

Um…
this isn't me venting, but well, uh, I have a message from Jay. You may or may not know her, but her tag is @Jay-Marae-is-in-an-emotional-maze and uh, I don't want to be the bearer of bad news, but here's the message. -deep breath in preparation to copy paste this-

Hey, I don’t know when you’re going to see this, but I just wanted to let you know that I won’t be on Notebook anymore unfortunately. My mom found out, went through all my messages and a couple of chats including the Rudeness Chat, and saw some swearing and stuff. She yelled at me and told me some random bs about how I don’t know these people and they’re swearing and there could be a predator or some crap, and now I’m banned. Don’t you love it when you’re parents give you no privacy or freedom and go through personal stuff with some personal feelings because you don’t like people looking over your shoulder at your screen so they feel the very rude need to look through your entire laptop, making you trust them even less because you don’t trust them with your feelings anyways? Fun. Anyways, if anyone asks tell them I miss them and I really hope one day I can come back on. Love ya’ll. ~Jay

IS THERE ANY OTHER WAY WE CAN TALK TO HER???

@saor_illust school

Well… yes but right now I don't exactly feel comfortable with sharing a link to a google document that has my private email on it to just anyone who happens to be viewing this thread…

I'd be okay with PMing several people with the link, though, as long as I know that that link stays specifically between those people.

Deleted user

Well… yes but right now I don't exactly feel comfortable with sharing a link to a google document that has my private email on it to just anyone who happens to be viewing this thread…

I'd be okay with PMing several people with the link, though, as long as I know that that link stays specifically between those people.

PM me senpai

Deleted user

YES BUT HE'S A HERO

how do you know who Ken Vance is–

Because I don’t live under a rock

SEE HE'S A HERO

@The-Magician group

YES BUT HE'S A HERO

how do you know who Ken Vance is–

Because I don’t live under a rock

SEE HE'S A HERO

No? I just don’t live under a rock and I google random shit like lists of car dealers, known drug dealers.. stuff like that

Deleted user

well i do live under a rock and my google isn't working who is he

a car salesman

@saor_illust school

PM me senpai

Will do Miriam

Deleted user

I want to eat more ramen, but my fit brawny side is like, ''Nay, you must not, you already had two servings in that other fucking pack with one billion grams of salt"

and my fat side is like,

"heheee tasteee"

the fat side is winning

Deleted user

I want to eat more ramen, but my fit brawny side is like, ''Nay, you must not, you already had two servings in that other fucking pack with one billion grams of salt"

and my fat side is like,

"heheee tasteee"

the fat side is winning

Eat the ramen

Deleted user

Eating grilled cheese, watching YouTube, and drinking apple juice while relaxing my back is actually the best thing

Deleted user

and my fat side is like,

"heheee tasteee"

the fat side is winning

Eat the ramen

I found cheese puffs but i still want the ramen