forum Personal Venting Chat, New and Improved! (Without Jerks)
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 126 followers

@StarryWolfy flash_onCrazy Procrastinator

Yeah…
we do morning hugs right before I leave for school everyday, and I forgot about her and left without giving her a hug on tuesday…
and today, I forgot she hadn't eaten yet and gave her food to our other sibling (Who had previously eaten) by accident…
I feel awful… this shouldn't happen.

This has never hapened and it makes me feel awful that it has… it shouldn't've happened…. INEVER FORGET ONE OF MY SIBLINGS…. EVER…
What''s more likely is me forgetting if one of them isn't there, and making too much food, or packing too much when helping mom, or something like that…

Deleted user

she said he can do whatever he wants to me and oh god-

call the police
for real ruby
this is serious

call the police
for real ruby
this is serious

Yeah that sounds like a legitimate threat towards your physical and mental wellbeing and that s not okay

@Pickles group

call the police
for real ruby
this is serious

Yeah that sounds like a legitimate threat towards your physical and mental wellbeing and that s not okay

^^^^^^^^^^^^

@Pickles group

All the time and then I stop talking, say "ew" and confuse the person who wasn't listening in the first place. Ew. Oh look, there I go again XD

Deleted user

Also why do I keep feeling like I'm falling when I'm just sitting down??

@Low_Mein

^^^^^

also, SPORK!!!!!
how are you doing?
we did miss you!

HII!!! I'm doing okay, but I have to miss at least the first few days of school because I have a fever of 103.3. oof

Thanks for missing me I missed you all too!

@Pickles group

I vaguely remember that being something to do with being starved or dehydrated? But I'm not sure. And I'm pretty sure it was a fiction book. I think dehydrated. That sounds right. And familiar. NOT that I'm saying you have an eating disorder because I'm not. I've already gotten in trouble because– nevermind

@Low_Mein

call the police
for real ruby
this is serious

^^^^^^^^^^^^

God I just got back from basically being in a fever dream and now there's abuse?! Please get help I hate that stuff so much. You gotta contact authorities of some kind, please be careful. Abuse can never be justified. Good luck!!!

@Pickles group

I vaguely remember that being something to do with being starved or dehydrated? But I'm not sure. And I'm pretty sure it was a fiction book. I think dehydrated. That sounds right. And familiar. NOT that I'm saying you have an eating disorder because I'm not. I've already gotten in trouble because– nevermind

or you could just be sick. I remember feeling like that when I had pneumonia and some particularly bad colds. Do you have a fever?