forum Personal Venting Chat, New and Improved! (Without Jerks)
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 126 followers

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

it’s wednesday
as mentioned
and i hate wednesdays
as mentioned
and i just want to go back home
but i can’t
and i’m just dreading everything
not to mention other stuff happened recently that’s just making it all worse
…I’m just not doing good

@The-Magician group

That makes two of us Ella.
Except for me I hate Tuesdays.
When I'm at college on Tuesdays it is not a wise idea for me to be alone, because the last time I was I nearly offed myself on the railway tracks right next to the college.
A load of shit is happening to a lot of people, so just know that you're not alone and we are all here if you need to talk to us

@The-Magician group

tuesdays are the best because I don't have to do anything and I'm home alone for a little bit

On tuesdays I have a 3 hour gap between 2 lessons, none of my mates have lessons that day, and there is nothing to do because it's too wet here to go into the forest

@Pickles group

tuesdays are the best because I don't have to do anything and I'm home alone for a little bit

On tuesdays I have a 3 hour gap between 2 lessons, none of my mates have lessons that day, and there is nothing to do because it's too wet here to go into the forest

oof

@The-Magician group

oof

SHOT

Deleted user

thank you but more things have happened and now I need even more hugs