forum Personal Venting Chat, New and Improved! (Without Jerks)
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 126 followers

@hyunjins-eyemole

The scar thing! Yes! No need to worry! I was just talking about the burn I picked on my arm. No need to worry! Just another scar to add to the ones from my surgery. My heels are BRIGHT FREAKING PURPLE WITH BRUISES!”

Deleted user

(bruh i deadass just sent back my ex his text files that i found in my computer hehehe anxiety)

@Pickles group

The scar thing! Yes! No need to worry! I was just talking about the burn I picked on my arm. No need to worry! Just another scar to add to the ones from my surgery. My heels are BRIGHT FREAKING PURPLE WITH BRUISES!”

Yeah I guess I'm the only one that thought that was obvious :/

Deleted user

hi
i’m sorry to divert but like, i had a date today and was it amazing every single second because i love my person yes

did i have to suggest he grab my hand yes he’s a nerv boi but that’s ok. i luv

we kissed and it was like…

weird and happy and nervous i was never ever the confident one in a kiss but wo w it was just… it felt really good to date someone my parents know about and approve of. also he got my dad socks so my dad likes him now lmfao

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww! That's so cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm jealous lmao <3

it was great and gurl lemmie tell you

guy kisses are nice too

not better. he needs practice. but nice. really freaking nice

more tea, before our second redo kiss, he hugged me again and we said i love you genuinely and y e s?”!”!!”lels
sa?waw

LMAOOOOO that's adorable!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

@Althalosian-is-the-father book

hi
i’m sorry to divert but like, i had a date today and was it amazing every single second because i love my person yes

weird and happy and nervous i was never ever the confident one in a kiss but wo w it was just… it felt really good to date someone my parents know about and approve of. also he got my dad socks so my dad likes him now lmfao

HOLY- Emi that is so great!

Deleted user

Just another scar to add to the ones from my surgery.

I relate.
Surgery scars for life.

Deleted user

Sure why not.

If you're talking to me/ about me, other people are having conversations i'd rather not drown out the adorableness and the cootness with my drama.

Deleted user

Am i the only one here who's not allowed to go on a date (even with someone my parents are chill with) until i have a job, car, and straight As? (basically once im 18 -_-)

@saor_illust school

hi

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww! That's so cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm jealous lmao <3

Mood

Deleted user

How old are you?

15 tips fedora

by the way this is ConnieTheAdvocate/Mediator yes hello it me humans if you didnt know. for new people, hi, im a 2018 OG like Emi.

Deleted user

Eh but still.
aLSo
I hate writing
My science final
SO MUCH
FUCKING AGRICULTURE SUCKS
WHY DID I DO THIS TO MYSELF

Deleted user

I wondered if that was you. Mm. Fifteen is a touch young.

for dating??

Deleted user

mhm, and im doing mine for honors credits aaand i gotta finish it before break ends. i also need to do 6 challenge assessments.

@saor_illust school

oof i feel your struggle
i'm doing all honours this year and i hate my english assignments so much
in fact, i've probably skipped like three different assignments already
but tbh i really do feel the struggle to finish something before school starts up again
i did that a lot for history last year

Deleted user

ooof. im in a charter school, first year of it, so that just makes… everything…. so much harder.