forum Personal Venting Chat, New and Improved! (Without Jerks)
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 126 followers

@GameMaster group

Lol of course I feel empty inside, I can’t eat anything without throwing it up

Have you tried Ice? One Hydration is the best, two it tricks your brain into thinking you're eating, after some Ice try some real food and see if it works. that's my usual trick.
(Though I am addicted to Ice so it might just be a me thing)

I used to do that a lot but I’m just worried it’ll take up space and I’ll get sick more easily

@Pickles group

My cat is giving me sad eyes through the door and I just want to sit outside and read and eat my peanut butter sandwich but now I feel guiltyyy

@SpookyScarySnoteleks group

We have many costume ideas
I personally think we should do one as the Monster Trio, maybe one as the Doflamingo Family, and definitely one as Germa 66, because as much as I hate the last 2, their outfits are on point
It still doesn't make up for how they emotionally scarred 2 of my babies

Deleted user

My aunt offered me to go to a Renaissance Fair with her and her friends. She even reserved a dress for me. But I'm wanting to be a Male when I go. ( If she still allows me to go that is.) It was a very cute dress, lace sleeves, silk skirt, with a purple corset. (( Which to me are REALLY comfy! I had to wear one when I was a Lovely Lady in the school musical, Les Mis.))

@Pickles group

I was supposed to go to a Renaissance Faire this summer, but corona's a bitch

We go every year and I'm really hoping they don't shut down because it'll be my last before college. But there's still a while before we go

@HighPockets group

I was supposed to go to a Renaissance Faire this summer, but corona's a bitch

We go every year and I'm really hoping they don't shut down because it'll be my last before college. But there's still a while before we go

Janesville has one, but it'll probably be cancelled due to COVID and also Janesville is being hit pretty hard by it, iirc

@The-Magician group

Quick vent: I have a great idea for a oneshot in celebration of a character's birthday
But now I gotta wait 'til February

Oh feck!
You’ve just reminded me that my MC’s birthday is July 4th and I need to create art for it!!!!

@ElderGod-Icefire

Quick vent: I have a great idea for a oneshot in celebration of a character's birthday

Oh feck!
You’ve just reminded me that my MC’s birthday is July 4th and I need to create art for it!!!!

is your character the United States?

@The-Magician group

Oh feck!

No, and it took me a hot second to realise why you were asking

@ElderGod-Icefire

Oh feck!

No, and it took me a hot second to realise why you were asking

I knew that, I was just making a really stupid joke lmao

@jupiter-sun-of-sweater-town group

So I've never had a crush. On anyone. Ever.
I feel like that's not normal.
It's not that I don't want to fall in love, because I desperately do.
And I feel so pressured to have a crush when I really don't have feelings for anyone I know.
Is something wrong with me, or are my standards just too high?

@Pickles group

So I've never had a crush. On anyone. Ever.
I feel like that's not normal.
It's not that I don't want to fall in love, because I desperately do.
And I feel so pressured to have a crush when I really don't have feelings for anyone I know.
Is something wrong with me, or are my standards just too high?

Cupioromantic
There's nothing wrong with you, love

@Pickles group

I just spent five minutes trying to find that word, oh boy
It's exactly what you described. Desiring a romantic relationship but not feeling ~attraction~

@Pickles group

Not to be dramatic but I will legitimately throw hands with anyone who tries to tell you there's something wrong with you

@Pickles group

so do I but I'm filled with so much rage that most people irl laugh at me until I genuinely start to scare them but that might have less to do with me yelling and more to do with my overall hostile nature

@Pickles group

Just like frog smile at them and be like "there's more to life than romantic attraction and I hope you'll learn that someday, Karen"