forum Personal Venting Chat, New and Improved! (Without Jerks)
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 126 followers

Deleted user

I Just wanted to let people know another thing about me.
Slowly opening myself up to the world. I'm hoping that if I open myself up to you all, that maybe I'll feel better about myself.
I don't really expect any of you to understand. (not trying to sound rude.)

Deleted user

Yeah. Knowing her, she'll have something to say.

Deleted user

Can I admit something to you? (if that's alright)

@berlioz

damn…these ads on YouTube are really ruining my vibes..can’t one just paint giant monsters in peace

Audible's cracking down hard on me lately

@HighPockets group

damn…these ads on YouTube are really ruining my vibes..can’t one just paint giant monsters in peace

I keep getting Trump ads on my PhilosophyTube videos lmao

@Pickles group

I'm getting an abnormal amount of audible ads and "do support Trump?" ads

@HighPockets group

I'm getting an abnormal amount of audible ads and "do support Trump?" ads

I keep getting a mix of Trump and Biden (thanks Ella) campaign ads, plus some for some far-right news site (which is weird because I watch a lot of lefty content creators), occasional AppleTV ads for their shows, and skin stuff.

@The-Magician group

How is everyone today?

I want to punch someone in the face, cry, throw my corset out of the window and curl up in the darkest corner of my room

Deleted user

That sounds like fun, Mood, I will catch your corset and wear it, and that is a FAT ASS MOOD.

@darling-velocipede group

That sounds like fun, Mood, I will catch your corset and wear it, and that is a FAT ASS MOOD.

what does this mean i cannot be the only one who finds this entirely unintelligible

@HighPockets group

what does this mean i cannot be the only one who finds this entirely unintelligible

It genuinely took me a whole-ass minute to get it, they're replying to each of Lee's points but very clunkily.

@The-Magician group

Not fun at all, and no you shan’t wear my corset because it’s too big for you

@berlioz

It was in response to Lee's answer to the question "how is everyone today"

Deleted user

Not fun at all, and no you shan’t wear my corset because it’s too big for you

Awe okay.

@SpookyScarySnoteleks group

It genuinely took me a whole-ass minute to get it, they're replying to each of Lee's points but very clunkily.

it took me longer than I'd like to admit

@darling-velocipede group

it took me longer than I'd like to admit

ah it's a list. okay. hm.