forum Personal Venting Chat, New and Improved! (Without Jerks)
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 126 followers

Deleted user

realizing that ella and izzy are gonna be freshmen this year makes me feel old as fuck

Deleted user

i am???
i don’t really know what freshmen means

9th grader

@Pickles group

i am???

9th grader

At my school freshman are quite literally given the name fresh meat soooo I dunno how your school is, mine just does that thing…..

1. All schools do that.
  2. Ella's homeschooled.

Deleted user

i am???

9th grader

ah. thank

For future reference, sophmore is 10th, junior is 11th, and senior is 12th, it repeats with college. I was confused about it too when I was homeschooled.

@ElderGod-Winter-The-Renegade-Legionnaire book

i am???

9th grader

At my school freshman are quite literally given the name fresh meat soooo I dunno how your school is, mine just does that thing…..

1. All schools do that.
  2. Ella's homeschooled.
  1. Mine in Alaska never did that, and that was new for me
  2. My homeschool friends still do the fresh meat thing just because they feel like it.

@ElderGod-Icefire

i am???

9th grader

1. All schools do that.
  2. Ella's homeschooled.
  1. Mine in Alaska never did that, and that was new for me
  2. My homeschool friends still do the fresh meat thing just because they feel like it.

Winter, where in Alaska did you live?? Because I just moved out of Alaska like…nine months ago (Palmer, in the MatSu Valley)

@Anemone eco

I thought it would be a good idea to go back through my old work and while my friend loves it, I’m crying on the inside…

Oof. I almost always cringe whenever I look at my past work.

@The-Magician group

I thought it would be a good idea to go back through my old work and while my friend loves it, I’m crying on the inside…

Oof. I almost always cringe whenever I look at my past work.

I’ve never looked at my past work until today. I don’t even remember how I got onto the topic of it honestly but for some reason I remember being on a discord call to my friend and reading something to her, and she feckin loved it.

@ElderGod-Icefire

I lived in Barrow. No man's land. We're blocked in about 6 to 9 months of the year.

Like way up to the left of Denali, and to the right of the Chukchi Sea. In very small Utqiagvik. To make it easier, it's known as Barrow.

Yeah, I know where it is. But wow. Palmer is the epitome of civilization in comparison lmao

@ElderGod-Winter-The-Renegade-Legionnaire book

I lived in Barrow. No man's land. We're blocked in about 6 to 9 months of the year.

Like way up to the left of Denali, and to the right of the Chukchi Sea. In very small Utqiagvik. To make it easier, it's known as Barrow.

Yeah, I know where it is. But wow. Palmer is the epitome of civilization in comparison lmao

Yep. The land of the midnight sun really never let us see much sun for about 6 months and then solid sun for 3 months, and then a sort of glitch in the matrix and it decides what we get but other than that it was pretty fun. I'm living in South Carolina now, and whhhoooaaaa boy that was one hell of a change.

Deleted user

You ever just realize you're unintentionally digging your own grave through the smallest of things….