forum Personal Venting Chat, New and Improved! (Without Jerks)
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 126 followers

@The-Magician group

Laissez, mon seigneur, laissez, laissez! Ma foi, je ne veux point que vous abaissiez votre grandeur en baisant la main d'une—Notre Seigneur!—indigne serviteur. Excusez-moi, je vous supplie, mon très puissant eigneur.

Jyn
I just made the most ungodly noise.
Why would you do this? 😂

Because I know very little French, and "laissez, mon seigneur!" is very fun to say
Also I really love Henry V

I will agree, it is very fun to say.

@HighPockets group

Laissez, mon seigneur, laissez, laissez! Ma foi, je ne veux point que vous abaissiez votre grandeur en baisant la main d'une—Notre Seigneur!—indigne serviteur. Excusez-moi, je vous supplie, mon très puissant eigneur.

Jyn
I just made the most ungodly noise.
Why would you do this? 😂

Because I know very little French, and "laissez, mon seigneur!" is very fun to say
Also I really love Henry V

I will agree, it is very fun to say.

I used to know this line by heart back in July.

@HighPockets group

what the fuck are toes and why do we have them

One of my friends keeps making jokes about stealing our toes and since I was barefoot I wiggled my toes in front of the camera and he just goes super quiet and says "you've made a grave mistake."
Then my other friend (who's also his ex gf from middle school) goes "do you have a foot fetish?" at the same time I went "what are you, some kinda toesucker?"
According to him, he does not.
I also put forth the cursed idea of a cape like General Grievous's where he hangs his stolen lightsabers, but…toes.
Needless to say, it was an eventful Zoom.

@Pickles group

There was a story in Wayside Stories from Wayside School where a girl asked this and decided to cut off her toes and sell them to the lunch lady to make mini pigs in a blanket with. And then she ended up keeping them because her teacher was like "you use them for balance so you don't fall on your face you dumb bitch" but you know, nicer than that.
Which you would know if you had the slightest bit of culture in your bones

@HighPockets group

There was a story is Wayside Stories where a girl asked this and decided to cut off her toes and sell them to the lunch lady to make mini pigs in a blanket with. And then she ended up keeping them because her teacher was like "you use them for balance so you don't fall on your face you dumb bitch" but you know, nicer than that.

D:
I REMEMBER WAYSIDE SCHOOL!!!

@Pickles group

There was a story is Wayside Stories where a girl asked this and decided to cut off her toes and sell them to the lunch lady to make mini pigs in a blanket with. And then she ended up keeping them because her teacher was like "you use them for balance so you don't fall on your face you dumb bitch" but you know, nicer than that.

D:
I REMEMBER WAYSIDE SCHOOL!!!

FINALLY
SOMEONE REMEMBERS

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

they're just so uncomfortably shaped
this is my first time ever having to draw someone with bare feet in my 4+ years of attempting to seriously art and i am struggling severely

@ElderGod-Icefire

Everyone on Goodreads reads books so fast
And then there's me, who hasn't made noticeable progress on any of the books I'm currently reading. Except like, two that are now expired and I have to wait for again

I was gonna agree but I've read 2 books in 2 days so I really can't comment on that
I'm an ungodly fast reader though, so don't compare yourself to me for that.

I read one and a half books in one night

So. I can't really say anything lmao

@HighPockets group

And then there's me, who hasn't made noticeable progress on any of the books I'm currently reading. Except like, two that are now expired and I have to wait for again

I was gonna agree but I've read 2 books in 2 days so I really can't comment on that

I read The Great Gatsby in 45 minutes.

@Pickles group

The Great Gatsby is really short

@Fraust

I kinda want to get back into roblox so I can chill with y'all
I remember really enjoying the wolf roleplays when I was younger

@ElderGod-Icefire

I read the last half of Ballad of Songbirds and Snakes, and The June Boys in one night. That's like…500 pages

@HighPockets group

I know
I also read This Savage Song and The Poet X in the span of one double-header softball game, and A Conjuring of Light in around 3 and a half hours.

@SupernaturalSyGuyIsTIred group

I know
I also read This Savage Song and The Poet X in the span of one double-header softball game, and A Conjuring of Light in around 3 and a half hours.

I read a lot, however I forget to update my Goodreads since I hardly use it. (Tbh, I forget why I have it….)

@HighPockets group

Y'all are like "I can't really talk" when you're 2/3s of the people I'm talking about

:P
Tbh I don't even try to, I'm just a very fast reader

@saor_illust school

i know i'm late to this, my stupid body needed sleep
bleh
but zach, we really will miss you
i think not seeing you around anymore will be one of the strangest things i'll experience once you leave
like,,, i get so used to seeing yall around, that if i don't see one of yall around, it's just such an odd feeling
but yeah point is, i'll miss you fren <3

@Anemone eco

i know i'm late to this, my stupid body needed sleep
bleh
but zach, we really will miss you
i think not seeing you around anymore will be one of the strangest things i'll experience once you leave
like,,, i get so used to seeing yall around, that if i don't see one of yall around, it's just such an odd feeling
but yeah point is, i'll miss you fren <3

Thank you, Iz. <3

I'll miss you all too. But I'm here for now. :)