forum Personal Venting Chat, New and Improved! (Without Jerks)
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 126 followers

@Pickles group

That was fun. It was nice to badly sing without being terrified of running into someone to hear me. But now I'm inside again and I have to deal with playing Uno with my family so that is not fun

@StarryWolfy flash_onCrazy Procrastinator

PEOPLE THE FUCKNG DORA LIVE ACTION MOVIE IS REAL AND IT"S CURSED MY TV SCREEN. FUKITY FRICK FRACK WHY IS THIS CURSED MOVIE REAL???????

@SupernaturalSyGuyIsTIred group

Where to even begin….

Devastation doesn't seem to cover it, but it is the closest word to describe what happened. These are but a mere fraction of the chaotic destruction wrought upon my hometown by flooding. We are busy cleaning, nowhere near recovery. Curious onlookers are not helping. They are blocking the useable roads that are needed, making an already difficult process that much harder. I am clearly having trouble even finding the words for this.

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

why am i such a pig

this is the most horrifyingly overbudget i’ve been since i started
i already gained weight recently that’ll take weeks to lose and now this?

i don’t want to have to look at myself
this is disgusting…

@Pickles group

A while ago my cat broke the bottom of the screen door so she can squirm out, but we've started putting a gate in front of it and she stopped trying, so we didn't put it there today
And then I was struck with the urge to pet her, so I looked by the door and the little shit was staring at me from outside. And then she ran when we tried to get her. She's inside now though so it's okay

A while ago my cat broke the bottom of the screen door so she can squirm out, but we've started putting a gate in front of it and she stopped trying, so we didn't put it there today
And then I was struck with the urge to pet her, so I looked by the door and the little shit was staring at me from outside. And then she ran when we tried to get her. She's inside now though so it's okay

Cats are loveable demonic little assholes at times. Lol

why am i such a pig

this is the most horrifyingly overbudget i’ve been since i started
i already gained weight recently that’ll take weeks to lose and now this?

i don’t want to have to look at myself
this is disgusting…

Focus on what you do like about yourself.

@berlioz

Where to even begin….

Devastation doesn't seem to cover it, but it is the closest word to describe what happened. These are but a mere fraction of the chaotic destruction wrought upon my hometown by flooding. We are busy cleaning, nowhere near recovery. Curious onlookers are not helping. They are blocking the useable roads that are needed, making an already difficult process that much harder. I am clearly having trouble even finding the words for this.

Dude, I am so so fucking sorry that all this has happened. I used to live near there, so my family knows some of the people who've lost their homes. It's ridiculously sad and scary. 2020s really screwing everyone over.

@Trix

Fr the entire discussion of WW3, Australia being on fire, now covid 19 and now this… I don’t even know what to say or do, but for everyone who lives there and you I hope the recovery process is faster

@Pickles group

I held her down and forced my camera's dumb face filters on her as punishment. Apparently her face is close enough to human

Where to even begin….

Dude, I am so so fucking sorry that all this has happened. I used to live near there, so my family knows some of the people who've lost their homes. It's ridiculously sad and scary. 2020s really screwing everyone over.

Yeah…. It hurts seeing all the destruction. (That's such an understatement.) I've lived here my entire life, so this has a tremendous effect on me. Luckily my family and friends are alright…. It'll take a long time, but we will recover and rebuild. Hurting for those that no longer have homes/businesses. I heard that news of the flood went national.

@Trix

I held her down and forced my camera's dumb face filters on her as punishment. Apparently her face is close enough to human

Dayyuummm that cat has character lmao… and can we see the pictures??

@berlioz

Yeah…. It hurts seeing all the destruction. (That's such an understatement.) I've lived here my entire life, so this has a tremendous effect on me. Luckily my family and friends are alright…. It'll take a long time, but we will recover and rebuild. Hurting for those that no longer have homes/businesses. I heard that news of the flood went national.

Glad to know you're safe, and there are at least plans for recovery. And yeah, it's all the talk over here (Utah). Really Michigan is all the talk in general, with the whole Gretchen Whitmer stuff and COVID hitting hard. Stay strong, my friend.

@ElderGod-Winter-The-Renegade-Legionnaire book

Where to even begin….

I understand what you are going through Sly. A town really close to mine was destroyed by an EF-3 tornado, and an EF-2 tornado hit it again a week later. The cleanup is slow, and everything is completely broken. If you want to see the pictures, look up Borg Warner Tornado South Carolina on Google. The pictures are just horrific…

@Pickles group

These are the ones with the least amount of my pained face in them. She's very squirmy on laps and when you're trying to get pictures. Extra when it's both

Deleted user

These are the ones with the least amount of my pained face in them. She's very squirmy on laps and when you're trying to get pictures. Extra when it's both

she's cute but I think the one on the right in the second picture is cuter

@Pickles group

You're a fucking ho

Deleted user

You're a fucking ho

Thank you, and yourself
<3

@Pickles group

I've made an important discovery
I look infinitely more attractive in panoramic pictures in which I'm friend-shuffling around