forum Personal Venting Chat, New and Improved! (Without Jerks)
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 126 followers

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

Guacamole is the stuff
Sometimes I’ll make a bowl but realize there aren’t any chips and just eat the entire thing with a fork anyway

@Kie group

I just thought to myself "Help, call the FBI" for no damn reason? Like I switched tabs and my brain said "Thou shalt experience a random thought"

@Kie group

Guacamole is the stuff
Sometimes I’ll make a bowl but realize there aren’t any chips and just eat the entire thing with a fork anyway

That's so cursed. I'll stick to large spoons of peanut butter with no drink.

@Relsey

Guy's I found a short story I wrote a few years ago and it wasn't half bad, I really like the concept behind it. Here you go.
I struggled against my chains, straining for all I was worth.
"Steady girl you wouldn't want to hurt that pretty maiden face of yours."
I stopped struggling as the silky voice wrapped around my brain there was a flash of light and my captor changed form, to a handsome young man unearthly stunning, He practically glided over the earth towards me.
"Please…" I whimpered
The man laughed a, sound like the tinkling of bells and water rolling through a stream, "Dear maiden you were warned Of the dangers in this forest." His voice made me want to curl up with my head in his lap and do his every biding.
"But you're not supposed to be dangerous, you're supposed to be elegant and graceful and full of magic and life."
The man grinned a wicked smile that melted away the last of the girl's will power, "Oh sweet maiden Am I not all that you say?" He put a finger under my chin and tilted my head up to look in his eye's pools that glistened like a rainbow the same eye's that had got me into this mess.
His lips melted against mine and I could feel the life drain out of me, He pulled away and let me drop to the floor. "Has no one warned you what my kind really do?" The last sight I saw was those gorgeous eye's before the last light drained out of me. But aren't Unicorns supposed to be good?

@Relsey

Has anyone got creating-a-plot tips?

You've got yourself a character, now what would make them break… Do it to them.

@amber_is_in_a_loop

Has anyone got creating-a-plot tips?

You've got yourself a character, now what would make them break… Do it to them.

Well, okay then. I’ll definitely keep that in mind cause most of my OCs are fragile little things

Deleted user

My… my grandfather just got diagnosed with als disease
I'm going to lose two grandparents so near to eachother

Deleted user

My… my grandfather just got diagnosed with als disease
I'm going to lose two grandparents so near to eachother

Oof I get that. So sorry, dude.

The good part is that at least I'll be able to see this one before he passes