forum Personal Venting Chat, New and Improved! (Without Jerks)
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 126 followers

@Fraust

Zach, if you leave I'll cry >:cc
You share a name with my asshole brother, but you're so much better
You're like the brother I wish I had
We all care about you here, and you're just as much part of the group as anyone else
You're just as funny, just as smart, just as likeable, and just as important
I don't know what thoughts are going through your mind but tell them to fuck off because we love you

Deleted user

I shall Throw my gay dinosaur mask at those bad thoughts and help you!

@JupitersTyrade

Zach, I haven't been around enough to see you online that often, but I like you.
Just know that. People like you, hell pretty much everyone.
Just realize that you are worth it.

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

update on the drawing situation: i fixed it, it's actually turning out pretty decent. not as good as my last one but i'm still so glad i didn't give up-

@Anemone eco

update on the drawing situation: i fixed it, it's actually turning out pretty decent. not as good as my last one but i'm still so glad i didn't give up-

That's good! I'm proud of you for not giving up, I'm sure it looks great. :)

@Althalosian-is-the-father book

I remembered that I hadn't checked Pinterest in a while, and I saw something that made me cackle and my eyes water a little more. Then I felt a little guilty for feeling happy so now I'm gonna go to bed

Pfft. Don't feel guilty about being happy.

@Pickles group

I remembered that I hadn't checked Pinterest in a while, and I saw something that made me cackle and my eyes water a little more. Then I felt a little guilty for feeling happy so now I'm gonna go to bed

That doesn't mean I didn't. It doesn't feel right

A little better than I was last night, in a little pain though. Thanks for asking, Dom. How are you?

Why are you in pain? (I'm assuming you mean physical.) I'm alright. I have a midterm and a powerpoint wih citations to do by six tonight or something. Plus I should really read two chapters of my logic book.

That doesn't mean I didn't. It doesn't feel right

Well I say don't let thoughts keep you from your happiness. You don't have enough I'm sure.

@HighPockets group

I'm gonna try and do as much homework as possible today so I'm free to read and write for the rest of the week lol

Godspeed, my friend.

Thank you, old sport. I've only got some English and choir left.

@Kie group

I'm gonna try and do as much homework as possible today so I'm free

I have to do all of my work for my hardest class t o d a y because I'm stupid and useless. :') I'll get it done because I have a knack for saving my own ass last minute but we'll see how good the work is cause I feel bad all around lol

@Anemone eco

A little better than I was last night, in a little pain though. Thanks for asking, Dom. How are you?

Why are you in pain? (I'm assuming you mean physical.) I'm alright. I have a midterm and a powerpoint wih citations to do by six tonight or something. Plus I should really read two chapters of my logic book.

Simple stuff like headaches from crying and bad coping mechanisms. Yikes, good luck with those. I'm sure you'll do well though, you seem pretty smart. Also, what's the book's title?

@Pickles group

Why don't I have the motivation to read? I want to read. But I can't. I can't concentrate on a single sentence. I'm annoyed