forum Personal Venting Chat, New and Improved! (Without Jerks)
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 126 followers

Deleted user

That is just life in a nutshell. And so agreeable, has to work more on a german travel essay , it's been over due for 2 months

@berlioz

Uggghhh time for a proper vent.

tw- suicidal stuff, much depresso

Yeesh that was a lot to unload. Sorry guys. I just need to let that out. No one knows about it. I just needed to get it out there. Thanks for listening.

Tw- dead animals

Deleted user

Oh @Owen I'm here and my PM's are always open to chat. I'll be here for you no matter what. Anyone else on here will have your back. We support and care about you very much. : )

Deleted user

Dude, @Owen, I’m so sorry you’re not getting the support you need. I’ll keep you in my thoughts, man, hang in there.

Deleted user

Owen, I get it, I do. Although my mom believes my diagnosises and does have me on meds, there was a point where I felt like I couldn't mention any of my disorders to her. I still feel like I can't really talk to her. I'm sorry you're going through that.

@berlioz

Owen, I get it, I do. Although my mom believes my diagnosises and does have me on meds, there was a point where I felt like I couldn't mention any of my disorders to her. I still feel like I can't really talk to her. I'm sorry you're going through that.

Thank you, Mir. It's nice to be understood :)
And omg your worm acquired lingerie and I'm cracking up lol

@Moxie group

We may not be irl people but you have us <3
And we'll always be here for you Owen. We all think that you're super cool and really, really valuable.
I'm really sorry about your situation and your parents. You don't deserve that. If there's anything any of us can do for you, let us know

Deleted user

okay its official. I love ALL of the worm pfp I see. How did you all get them? And may I join in? Please?

Deleted user

she has a date tonight ;))

@Pickles group

@berlioz

And we'll always be here for you Owen. We all think that you're super cool and really, really valuable.
I'm really sorry about your situation and your parents. You don't deserve that. If there's anything any of us can do for you, let us know

You're all so sweet daMMIT you're gunna make me cry. Thank you Moxie!

@Pickles group

she has a date tonight ;))

with who?

@Moxie group

You're all so sweet daMMIT you're gunna make me cry. Thank you Moxie!

Of course <3
You gotta get support somewhere. Everyone needs some people they can turn to

Deleted user

Also who wants a drawing of them? I'm bored and wanna sketch and paint you guys.

@Kie group

I'd like to offer all of you this: The wafer is the best part of the KitKat because it's flavor is very neutral with a hint of sweet and it goes c r u n c h

@berlioz

@Pickles group

I'd like to offer all of you this: The wafer is the best part of the KitKat because it's flavor is very neutral with a hint of sweet and it goes c r u n c h

Straight facts, dude

@Pickles group

@Kie group

Straight facts, dude

I'd also like to offer this: Crunchy wafer > everything

Deleted user

Having a diagnosis isn't great either. Cuz this way, it's like, there's no "I feel like there's something wrong with me," it's "there is something wrong me." But it's cool because it gives me answers: I hate myself and get sad because of my depression. I tic and can't go in crowded spaces or be put under pressure because of my GAD. I have panic attacks where I absolutely sob and shake and get stuck in my head because of my panic disorder. I have flashbacks, dissociate, and can't talk on the phone, have things pointed at me, or associate myself with alcohol and other triggers because of my CPTSD. I can go from great to terrible in minutes because of my bipolar disorder. And it's good to know certain things, like the reason I sometimes want to yell at and hurt people (sometimes physically) is also because of my CPTSD. I thought I was insane before I knew that.

@SpookyScarySnoteleks group

Straight facts, dude

I'd also like to offer this: Crunchy wafer > everything

Imagine this:
Crunchy wafers replaced by bones
c r o n c h