forum Personal Venting Chat, New and Improved! (Without Jerks)
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 126 followers

Deleted user

Mir, don't you still have work to do?

No

Don't you love signing out of your school account even though you have four assignments left that you won't do?

Hmmm…

shush

@Althalosian-is-the-father book

Thx, mate. Might try one later.

Deleted user

So like a weird thought, Is @The-Althalosian-The_Mighty_Elder like the Dad of Notebook?

@Kie group

Mir, don't you still have work to do?

No

Don't you love signing out of your school account even though you have four assignments left that you won't do?

Hmmm…

shush

I shan't shush because I have a whole b i nd e r to complete and it's sucking the life from me.

Deleted user

So like a weird thought, Is @The-Althalosian-The_Mighty_Elder like the Dad of Notebook?

yep, catch up

@Pickles group

…. This isn't a weird or original thought.

Deleted user

It's just been in the back of my head is all.

@Anemone eco

WHY DID MY CAT JUST PARKOUR UP ME AND MY CHAIR TO TAKE A SINGLE BITE OF HER FOOD??????

What a legend. Guess she was hungry.

@Kie group

WHY DID MY CAT JUST PARKOUR UP ME AND MY CHAIR TO TAKE A SINGLE BITE OF HER FOOD??????

What a legend. Guess she was hungry.

I'm waiting for the day where she looks me dead in the eyes and speaks, just once, to say "I see dead people," then go back to being a normal cat.

@saor_illust school

hhhhhhhhh ik i need to do hw now or else ill never get around to it BUT
i don't feel like doing it
lkjdfsldfsklsdlf
someone give me a reason why i should do my hw

If you don't do your homework
Tonight
I'll be under your bed

oh heck
uh
yes i will go do it now
(but thanks mir)

@berlioz

Just so everyone knows, here are some texting chat lines. You don't have to be suicidal to use them, but they help with suicidal thoughts. They're for time of crisis, anytime you need emotional support.

My favorite mainstream one is:
Text HOME to 741741. The UK version is 85258.

This one's also pretty good, but they have a tendency to just give you a bunch of links, which sometimes is helpful, sometimes not: Text VOICE to 20121

For LGBTQ people: text START to 678678

@berlioz

Yeah, the 678678 one is the Trevor project. I also know they have a web chat feature if you can't text, as well as a number to call.