forum Personal Venting Chat, New and Improved! (Without Jerks)
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 126 followers

@Musical_Queen

I think I'm starting to get a migraine which sucks because I have a huge test tomorrow early and my migraines make my life a living HELL for like a day and a half and I can't reschedule because this is the second time its been pushed back and I am not excited

Deleted user

just so everyone knows
ptsd is doing that thing again where it makes me want to scream and yell and hurt people
in other words,
i am now more pissed off than pissed off
you have no fucking idea
and i'm trying to contain it but for the next i don't know how long, i'm going to be sensitive and might go off on you
and if i do
i'm sorry
i'm trying
but when in my traumatic situation, the way i saw people get rid of anger was through abuse and loud, loud, loud yelling of words that shouldn't be said to anyone
which is why my ptsd does this
so i'm sorry in advance
i'm trying

@Kie group

Uhhh which movies are you thinking about? There are a lot of Barbie movies and I don't wanna sort through them ngl

@Pickles group

Blair's dress at the end of Princess Charm School. Maybe Delancy's because hers is prettier. Although the top would be a pain I bet

@ElderGod-Icefire

I would just like to share that I went on a walk and saw a cute guy. Cute guy turned around and turned out to actually be an equally cute girl :D I didn't say anything because i'm an awkward bean, but hey. Cute people

@Pickles group

Literally any of Annika's dresses from Magic of Pegasus

The weird queen of the pegasi or whoever she was had a rad one iirc

@Kie group

Literally any of Annika's dresses from Magic of Pegasus

The weird queen of the pegasi or whoever she was had a rad one iirc

I HAD THAT DRESS FOR DOLLS ALKFSG

@Relsey

Hmm I was thinking about the Cloud queen's Dress from Pegasus. Or The Ballgown from Swan lake.

@Relsey

Alright I shall have to dig through my fabrick hord and find the apropriate color. You shall see the results.

@StarryWolfy flash_onCrazy Procrastinator

IT IS FINALLY OFFICIAL.
IM NOT GOING BACK TO SCHOOL THIS SEMESTER.
(FOR CONTEXT
prior to earlier today the Ontario government hadnt actually said for sure whether schools would reopen this semester or not. So up until today there was a slim chance they'd reopen)

Deleted user

I'm ashamed to say that I am enjoying playing a pizza shop game on Roblox right now

@Kie group

I'm ashamed to say that I am enjoying playing a pizza shop game on Roblox right now

I miss hearing screams of "PIZZA!" and the sound of a bloxy cola opening just for a robloxian to make a loud sluuuurp

@HighPockets group

alright what am I doing?
the replies have confusioned me

I would like my worm, but with a red hunting hat like this
Amazon.com : HunterBee Black Winter Trapper Hunting Hat with Visor ...
And holding a little copy of Frankenstein