forum Personal Venting Chat, New and Improved! (Without Jerks)
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 126 followers

@berlioz

We should be finding out our marching band show today and I'm hella excited.

I've never been in marching band, but my sister was and I always loved finding out about the shows. My parents and I went to like, everyone of her competitions, so I'd have to watch our school's show over and over again. My favorite one was a "teenager" themed one, where they played Welcome to the Black Parade and Teenagers by MCR and Thnks fr th Mmrs by Fallout Boy. The show was really well choreographed. I always loved the competitions, because it's like this whole society of music and performing art, different schools representing different aesthetical shows, the percussion pits swapping out with perfect timing, the marchers making their way to the feild, the drum majors overlooking everything all crowned with their tall plumes. Everything has order and grace to it. And my God the music! Marching band is really underrated.

Two years ago we did gen z and it was awful. We dabbed three times in the first few minutes. Theirs sounds much more put together than ours was, though. Our drill writer sucked too, but we got rid of him and our assistant director (the one who does most of the marching stuff) quit, so this last season's was Edgar and it was amazing. The same person who came up with that one supposedly came up with this year's. I'm excited
Yeah, competitions have always been my favorite part. My sister hates them, but she's doing guard this year so she'll complain less

Noice. You should tell us this year's show when you find out!

@Althalosian-is-the-father book

The obsession I had was they all had names (Except for mommy duck, and daddy duck), personality’s, and I knew what stuffed animal they were related to.

I even had two get married and try to make a wedding for them

I DID THAT TOO!
Maybe not the wedding part, but I had a penguin family and a rabbit one and several other adoptive families and I still have them and remember a lot of their names and omg I thought I was the only one!!
(Mind you a I also had so many stuffies their names changes constantly, but they all had names.)

Saaame.

Deleted user

My head is covered in coffee grounds and conditioner, how are you all doing?

there's no doubt is my mind you still look perfect

Deleted user

U///U

@StarryWolfy flash_onCrazy Procrastinator

Yeah, sometimes a random person, (sibling friend mom) will ask what one of my animal's names is and ill answer almost instantly with a random name whether its the correct one or not, so the moose now named Moe was probably a Jimmy last week.

@StarryWolfy flash_onCrazy Procrastinator

U///U

↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑↑

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

I had a complex family tree of stuffed animals extending into friends’ and siblings’ collections, and then would write stories about their adventures with superhero pinkie pie
…I also might’ve married a cousin or two
Then killed off a few family members
And created a complex story about an evil wolf that was trying to kidnap and marry another wolf against her will by using magical potions and a stick, and so a team of fairy creatures had to fight him off with the power of friendship

Deleted user

Ooh , dang this is bringing me back with all my adventures with my GIANT stuffed Duck (Sir Quacks-a-lot) and 3 Bears, (Coco, Caramel and Berry).

Deleted user

My head is covered in coffee grounds and conditioner,

Odd.

We do strange things for soft hair

Deleted user

Odd.

sTOP REMINDING ME I CAN'T COME FLOOF YOUR CURLS

@Musical_Queen

I took my huge test, couldn't turned it in, had a mental breakdown, emailed it in, took migrane medicine and will now proceed to watch the movie Avatar (Not the last airbender. That movie sucked)

Deleted user

Odd.

sTOP REMINDING ME I CAN'T COME FLOOF YOUR CURLS

We need to find a way to meet irl jeez
I wish my roadtrip was to wisconsaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan

@Consider-PB_and_the_Jellies

Why is there like a sudden influx of bots on the site? I know they've been around but they seem to be moving into other sections of the forums?

But why do they think people will think the bots are real

Deleted user

Hey, anyone I can bribe into doing two math ixls for me?
I give p good online hugs and I will art for you

Deleted user

Shhhh, Dom, now is not the time to be responsible.
I need to get these two turned in

@RedTheLoveless

I just stripped my walls of all of the random posters I had hung since elementary.
Good news: only one of them had a hidden spider.
Bad news: there are cobwebs everywhere and I need to vacuum not only my floor but also my walls and ceiling