forum Personal Venting Chat, New and Improved! (Without Jerks)
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 126 followers

@Anemone eco

Random question: Did anybody else simulate natural disasters with stuffed animals when they were little, or was that just me?

I don't recall ever doing such things with my stuffed animals when I was a kid.

@StarryWolfy flash_onCrazy Procrastinator

I used to be obsessed with having all my stuffies on my pillows to the point where there was no room for my head when I slept.
(And I mean ALL THE STUFFIES, even the teeny ones.)

@Consider-PB_and_the_Jellies

The obsession I had was they all had names (Except for mommy duck, and daddy duck), personality’s, and I knew what stuffed animal they were related to.

I even had two get married and try to make a wedding for them

@StarryWolfy flash_onCrazy Procrastinator

The obsession I had was they all had names (Except for mommy duck, and daddy duck), personality’s, and I knew what stuffed animal they were related to.

I even had two get married and try to make a wedding for them

I DID THAT TOO!
Maybe not the wedding part, but I had a penguin family and a rabbit one and several other adoptive families and I still have them and remember a lot of their names and omg I thought I was the only one!!
(Mind you a I also had so many stuffies their names changes constantly, but they all had names.)

Maybe not the wedding part, but I had a penguin family and a rabbit one and several other adoptive families and I still have them and remember a lot of their names and omg I thought I was the only one!!

I had some stuffed animals that adopted

@RedTheLoveless

I treated mine kinda like actors to fill certain roles. The stories were almost always dramas. I didn't hesitate to kill anyone off though.

But there was that one time when my little brother and I reenacted the entirety of the movie Cars 2.

Deleted user

M i r
next time you write me, can you send me a photo of you? I wanna show off the love of my life and only human contact

Sure!

Y’all because this feels important I’m gonna give you all the names of stuffed animals I can remember

Bears

• George
  • Snowflake
  • Jingles
  • Sammy
  • Sally
  • John
  • Glitter
  • Peanut Butter

Ducks

• Mommy Duck
  • Daddy Duck
  • Sesame
  • Megan
  • Kristy
  • Samantha
  • James (Ironically enough the name of my dad whom I never met)

There is more but that’s all I remember

@ShadeStar

Slides in Somebody say Webkinz? Cause my brother and I had at least a hundred combined. At least I think it was a hundred

Oh also hi!