forum Personal Venting Chat, New and Improved! (Without Jerks)
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 126 followers

@HighPockets group

Why don't I have the motivation to read? I want to read. But I can't. I can't concentrate on a single sentence. I'm annoyed

Wait until later tonight to read, that's what I do.

@Pickles group

Why don't I have the motivation to read? I want to read. But I can't. I can't concentrate on a single sentence. I'm annoyed

Wait until later tonight to read, that's what I do.

I haven't had the motivation to physically read since my last update for Delirium on Goodreads, and it's been forever

@Althalosian-is-the-father book

A little better than I was last night, in a little pain though. Thanks for asking, Dom. How are you?

Why are you in pain? (I'm assuming you mean physical.) I'm alright. I have a midterm and a powerpoint wih citations to do by six tonight or something. Plus I should really read two chapters of my logic book.

Simple stuff like headaches from crying and bad coping mechanisms. Yikes, good luck with those. I'm sure you'll do well though, you seem pretty smart. Also, what's the book's title?

Hydration, sir. Hydration. Mix your water with something if you can to make it pleasant to go own.
We'll see. I did barely anything yesterday which is just great.
My thiccy boi Already made this to show off to Jyn, so here you go.

@galaxyunicorn-is-in-love-with-starry

MEEEE I have barely read anything during quarantine other than what we needed to for school
And I want to read more
But at the same time
I just…don't

Deleted user

ZACH.
WHAT THE FUCK?????
WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT TO ME???????????????????

@berlioz

Zach!!! I'm glad you're doing ok, you're one of my favorite people :)))
Drink le water, my dear fren~

Deleted user

JESUS CHRIST ZACHIRUS
DO YOU KNOW HOW SCARED I WAS?????????
I READ THE NEWS IN LIKE 20 STATES TO SEE IF THERE WERE ANY REPORTS ON THE DEATH OF A TEENAGE BOY

Deleted user

What's his page count?

731, without counting the half centimeter of appendices.

Only dom would have something like this
it disappoints me to see such an item

Deleted user

So I feel like my childish self and I want chicken nuggets and a pudding cup

@Anemone eco

JESUS CHRIST ZACHIRUS
I READ THE NEWS IN LIKE 20 STATES TO SEE IF THERE WERE ANY REPORTS ON THE DEATH OF A TEENAGE BOY

I thought I told you what state I live in. Those things don't usually get reported in my state anyhow.

But I'm sorry.

@Kie group

So I feel like my childish self and I want chicken nuggets and a pudding cup

Do it. I just had Kraft Mac n Cheese

Deleted user

Also Zach i'm so happy you are okay! i'm half tempted to make you all something.

@Pickles group

JESUS CHRIST ZACHIRUS

I thought I told you what state I live in. Those things don't usually get reported in my state anyhow.

But I'm sorry.

You did, but I'm not sure anyone remembers which one

@Anemone eco

A little better than I was last night, in a little pain though. Thanks for asking, Dom. How are you?

Why are you in pain? (I'm assuming you mean physical.) I'm alright. I have a midterm and a powerpoint wih citations to do by six tonight or something. Plus I should really read two chapters of my logic book.

Simple stuff like headaches from crying and bad coping mechanisms. Yikes, good luck with those. I'm sure you'll do well though, you seem pretty smart. Also, what's the book's title?

Hydration, sir. Hydration. Mix your water with something if you can to make it pleasant to go own.
We'll see. I did barely anything yesterday which is just great.

It's chill, I don't need to mix it with anything. I drink plain water all the time. Thanks though. Also, nice book. I love the item name lol.

@Althalosian-is-the-father book

What's his page count?

731, without counting the half centimeter of appendices.

Only dom would have something like this
it disappoints me to see such an item

Well I did get it for school. I chose the class so I wouldn't have to take another math class. Plus I love Professor Knepp and I'd already taken two classes from him.

@Kie group

Just found out my cat would not like to hold hands. I am running out of options. I shall try my puppy next.

Deleted user

Don't you love signing out of your school account even though you have four assignments left that you won't do?