forum Personal Venting Chat, New and Improved! (Without Jerks)
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 126 followers

@Pickles group

Ma'am it's called a people hunting hat

People look at me like I'm a goddamn serial killer when I say that though. People are always ruining things for you.

Like they don't look at you weirdly when you make comments about Bad Science

@HighPockets group

Ma'am it's called a people hunting hat

People look at me like I'm a goddamn serial killer when I say that though. People are always ruining things for you.

Like they don't look at you weirdly when you make comments about Bad Science

Hey, Bad Science isn't that weird-

Deleted user

back to that point where I just don't wanna be alive
great
i'm so fucking done
i just wanna sleep and not wake up

Deleted user

but i always promise that if i end up killing myself i'll say goodbye.
so if things get too bad you'll know.

Deleted user

I was so close to crying a few minutes ago but I just couldn’t

like the itchiness of the eyes was there but my brain was not

I know why as well, but I wish it was enough for me to cry, just a fucking little

@Pickles group

I remembered that I hadn't checked Pinterest in a while, and I saw something that made me cackle and my eyes water a little more. Then I felt a little guilty for feeling happy so now I'm gonna go to bed

@Relsey

Mir, you know what you are right now, you are a big bundle of Potential. The Moment you're gone that Potential vanishes. You don't know who you'll be in 5 year's you don't know who you'll be in 1 year or a few months. You'll never meet those people, I'll never meet that person, if it ends. You are a precious bundle of Potential, It would brake my heart to see it vanish, To see you vanish.

@SupernaturalSyGuyIsTIred group

I'm really stressed out right now…. A dam failure occured, and now people in my area have to evacuate as a precaution since our town's dam might not be able to handle the build up of water.

@Anemone eco

My brain always chooses the worst times to pick on me lol. It always does. So here am I, it's the middle of the night and I'm in tears. I can't even fucking breathe. I can't break this cycle. I can't escape what I'm feeling. Quite frankly, if you're seeing this, it's because I didn't delete it because I decided to actually speak again. I'm ruined, just ruined. I've given up at this point and I really don't know what else to say except for I'm sorry. I'm really sorry that you have to see this. I'm sorry for whatever pain or annoyance I've caused in my time here. I'm sorry to all those people on here who for whatever reason whatsoever felt the need to insult me. I never meant to upset you. I never meant to hurt anyone. I'm sorry and I've fucking failed once again.

I think that I should really just leave. I'm sure it'll be fine if I do. There are so many people better than me anyway. Funnier, smarter, overall more likable. It'll be like I was never there.

You may not see me again after this. And if you do, it'll probably be because I'm a fucking coward. But that is all. Carry on, you lovely people. :)

@saor_illust school

I-
Zach, please-
And this isn't me just saying this, because it's true
And while I appreciate the sentiment,
you are just as funny and smart and likeable as everyone else here
Now I can't word things as great as I'd like to
'nd i know that probably 'nd most likely won't help
but hey, i'm trying-
hope that helped, even a little bit

@The-Magician group

I—
I never knew crying could sting my eyes this badly..

Zach if you come back, just know that you’re not a coward. Never once in your life so far have you been a coward. You’re one of the strongest, bravest people I know.
If you don’t come back.. well, just know that I’m praying for you.
You mean so much to people here, you mean something to me. Please…be safe.

@saor_illust school

Zach if you come back, just know that you’re not a coward. Never once in your life so far have you been a coward. You’re one of the strongest, bravest people I know.
If you don’t come back.. well, just know that I’m praying for you.
You mean so much to people here, you mean something to me. Please…be safe.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

@Pickles group

Nie I hate to debunk your argument, but literally everyone likes you
You managed to overcome my dislike of you and now you're one of my favorite people
You became a MOD of rudeness in the span of a few months
Plus ckc 2.0 and several knockoffs
So forgive me for not believing you please don't leave I couldn't take that

@SpookyScarySnoteleks group

One of the band teachers just showed us his goats and they're the cutest things

You're in band??

Nope lol
Our entire division meets up in the morning, including faculty