forum Personal Venting Chat, New and Improved! (Without Jerks)
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 126 followers

@Kie group

Dumbass! You knew you had a lot of work let to do and you knew school is almost over and you have a very limited amount of time to finish said work! Failing highschool is not a fucking option. Get it together dumbass

Cut so I can show you how much I relate :')

@Pickles group

wE'RE ALL OUT OF THE GOOD GRANOLA BARS
WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO LIVE OFF OF NOW????

Emma intensifies

:D

I meant my Emma, but that works too

@HighPockets group

I didn't see it was you, Mox, and I was about to throw some hands.

SAME
I had quoted it to begin a response and then was like "wait no this is Moxie-"

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

Emma intensifies

there’s another one? :o

i haven’t told the granola bar story yet, have I

@Moxie group

SAME

Aww Jyn <3

@HighPockets group

SAME

Aww Jyn <3

<3

@The-Magician group

”Failing [college] is not a fucking option. Get it together dumbass“

Me, apart from the fact that I still don’t get it together and have probably failed

@Pickles group

Emma intensifies

she's a character
maybe? Idr, tell it again

@Moxie group

Awwwww <3

You have my heart, my dear. Which sounds too romantic but oh well.

Thanks Dom Nah I got you

@Pickles group

SAME

I had to look as soon as I saw "dumbass" and "Moxie"

@actual-fandom-trash

SAME

I had to look as soon as I saw "dumbass" and "Moxie"

me too tho-
I saw someone being mean to Mox and I was like "o h h e c k n o" and then I realized it was Moxie and I was like oh okay

@berlioz

uGh I need to pick a language and commit to it, but I can't pick one. I used to learn many for fun, but now I feel like I should be more serious about it. I've been encouraged to learn Georgian, because I have some Russian friends in Georgia (the country, not the state), that I could study and possibly live with when I grow up. I could also learn Russian and travel with them, maybe? It's promising, but there aren't really many resources for learning Georgian. If things don't work out that way, then I'd've learned a language for nothing. I've also been encouraged to learn Hebrew (I know some, but I'm not fluent) and apply for dual citizenship in Israel. I also wanted to learn Gulf Arabic because the UAE sounds like a cool place… I jUsT cAn'T dEciDe. There's so many others I want to learn.

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

Emma intensifies

she's a character
maybe? Idr, tell it again

ah. makes sense

The year was 2019. We had just arrived at my grandma’s house after a long, tiring night of trick-or-treating, and were happily digging through our buckets to see what we obtained on our journey.
When all of a sudden, Emma, that precious little bean, jumps up all excited. Lo and behold, in her basket, among all the tootsie rolls and kit-kats, she had struck gold. A chocolate chip granola bar, the kind you get in bulk 60-piece boxes at your local Costco, was carefully placed in the middle of her basket.
With joy in her eyes, she ran to inform her mother of the discovery, for despite having one of those things with every meal for the past three months, this was the greatest thing she’d seen in her life.
While everyone else commented about all the peanut butter cups and three musketeers, she couldn’t care less. Nothing else in that basket meant anything. She got a granola bar, and that’s all that mattered.

@Pickles group

1. I don't think you had. Nice
  2. Getting attention friend requests and people liking the things I say on Goodreads fills me with happiness
  3. I accidentally didn't make the blanket wide enough, but that's mostly okay because it's probably just going to end up as decoration
    Edit: 4. I'm taking my sister to school tomorrow so we can pick up her stuff which means I have to shower tonight. Which means I have to finish cleaning my shower and I don't wanna. And I'm almost out of conditioner. Now that I think about it, I also have to do laundry. Heck.

@HighPockets group

1. Getting attention friend requests and people liking the things I say on Goodreads fills me with happiness

ME! I got two new ones today and I feel so loved lol

@Pickles group

I've entitled my project "The Coping With Miriam's Notebook Death Blanket". I just finished the second section and I'm proud of myself I'm gonna run out of yarn

@Kie group

So if y'all ever need something to maybe cheer you up, try writing a vent/rant in Google Docs then use ctrl+H and replace just one letter with a different letter (don't do vowels*, that will make it painfully unreadable) and just read through it.

*If you choose to do vowels, replace them with a different vowel.

@JupitersTyrade

My mom just called me via Alexa to ask me to make guacamole
What the hell

What the hell indeed, guacamole does not require an Alexa call