forum Personal Venting Chat, New and Improved! (Without Jerks)
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 126 followers

@HighPockets group

I just remember dancing to it when I was in Into the Woods and that was pretty lit.

Why? Also doesn't question Believer and Shut Up and Dance getting into As You Like It.

It wasn't in the show, it was during a Tech Week dance party on the set.

@Pickles group

I'm genuinely offended that no one commented on my shitty All Star parody.
I've got a single brain cell and it's sole purpose is to come up with random parodies like that.

As soon as I figured out what it was, I didn't read the rest. I'm sure it was as close to lovely as you can get with that song.

Oh ye of little faith

I hate that song with a passion.

I just remember dancing to it when I was in Into the Woods and that was pretty lit.

To put it into perspective, I would rather look Henry Clerval in the eyes and stab him than listen to it
But like. Do you, boo

Jesus Christ, Lizzie.

LIZZIE!

I love Henry with every fiber of my being and I would die for him, but every time I hear a fraction of that stupid ass song-

Deleted user

wE'RE ALL OUT OF THE GOOD GRANOLA BARS
WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO LIVE OFF OF NOW????

@ElderGod-Icefire

I've got a single brain cell and it's sole purpose is to come up with random parodies like that.

As soon as I figured out what it was, I didn't read the rest. I'm sure it was as close to lovely as you can get with that song.

Oh ye of little faith

To put it into perspective, I would rather look Henry Clerval in the eyes and stab him than listen to it
But like. Do you, boo

Jesus Christ, Lizzie.

LIZZIE!

I love Henry with every fiber of my being and I would die for him, but every time I hear a fraction of that stupid ass song-

i WILL USE YOUR BODY TO MAKE A MONSTER I SWEAR TO GOD I–

@Pickles group

Eva's already reanimating me when I die, that's a terrible threat

Deleted user

UPDATE II: WE'RE ALSO OUT OF NUTELLA, SO I CAN'T LIVE OFF TOAST EITHER???

@HighPockets group

Oh ye of little faith

But like. Do you, boo

Jesus Christ, Lizzie.

LIZZIE!

Ice will be my lab assistant.

@ElderGod-Icefire

Oh ye of little faith

But like. Do you, boo

Jesus Christ, Lizzie.

LIZZIE!

Hm
fine
then I'll kill you early so Eva can have you :)

@HighPockets group

Oh ye of little faith

But like. Do you, boo

Jesus Christ, Lizzie.

LIZZIE!

Hm
fine

Aww, really? For me? <3

@ElderGod-Icefire

Oh ye of little faith

But like. Do you, boo

Jesus Christ, Lizzie.

LIZZIE!

Ice will be my lab assistant.

Oh there we go
Perfect

@ElderGod-Icefire

Oh ye of little faith

But like. Do you, boo

Jesus Christ, Lizzie.

LIZZIE!

Hm
fine

Aww, really? For me? <3

Of course :) <3

@StarryWolfy flash_onCrazy Procrastinator

ANOTHER PETTY RANT.
I'm in Canada.
Today is supposed to be a holiday for Victoria weekend.
I would not have gone to school.
BUT.
thanks to quarantine and Covid and boredom and the creature in my house known as mom, I had to do school.
THIS IS NOT OK.

@saor_illust school

blegh
i'm supposed to be doing hw rn
so i put on music to help me focus
guess what?
none of these playlists that ive tried have worked
they've set the wrong mood
kljdskfdfksjksdljfd
yall please help me
what do you listen to (if you do listen to music while you work) when you need to focus?

@Moxie group

Vent time ~

Hey! Mox! Dumbass! You knew you had a lot of work let to do and you knew school is almost over and you have a very limited amount of time to finish said work! And yet you still ate gluten even though you know it makes you spacey and unable to focus on fucking anything! Why! Why did you do that you stupid-head! Failing highschool is not a fucking option. Get it together dumbass

Okay vent over