forum Personal Venting Chat, New and Improved! (Without Jerks)
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 126 followers

@Althalosian-is-the-father book

Okay, so that I get everyone who desires to keep in touch with me, I'm starting to collect contact info now.
So if there's anyone who wants to keep contact after I leave, I need either your Pinterest, email, or maybe phone number if I'm comfortable enough with you.

I think you already have all my info, but just here to make sure.

@Kie group

On that topic, I think I need to stop editing things when I'm sad at 3 AM. Maybe in general lol.

But you've still yet to make me cry

Deleted user

Okay, so that I get everyone who desires to keep in touch with me, I'm starting to collect contact info now.
So if there's anyone who wants to keep contact after I leave, I need either your Pinterest, email, or maybe phone number if I'm comfortable enough with you.

I think you already have all my info, but just here to make sure.

Yep!

Deleted user

I just ate a full sized bag of crutons I feel like I could drown god in my tears

@Kie group

I just ate a full sized bag of crutons I feel like I could drown god in my tears

I have no words. Just disappointment.

@StarryWolfy flash_onCrazy Procrastinator

Wolfy…that happens to me all the time, and i don't know how to help. I'm sorry. I hope it gets better for you tho

Thanks Ice…

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

ok…
i'll try and write down what to say
it's too late for tonight but maybe tomorrow i can find some time to talk to her

Good luck and God bless, bb.

<3<3<3

Deleted user

Hershey is laying on me right now
He's purring very loudly and kind of limiting my air intake due to his chonk
but I love hi

@ElderGod-Icefire

Wolfy…that happens to me all the time, and i don't know how to help. I'm sorry. I hope it gets better for you tho

Thanks Ice…

You're welcome. Good luck

@berlioz

On that topic, I think I need to stop editing things when I'm sad at 3 AM. Maybe in general lol.

Idk man, I think it's a unique coping mechanism with wondrous results

Deleted user

blegh, time to go do school :((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((

@Kie group

blegh, time to go do school :((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((

have funnnnn i've been doing school for the past uh 3 hours and im not getting very far

Deleted user

how am I supposed to focus when Hershey is snoring so loudly on my ear?

@Althalosian-is-the-father book

Is it weird that when it rains, what I like to do is climb the Japanese maple in our front yard and sing, because everybody's inside and nobody's around to hear me?

Super valid activity.