forum Personal Venting Chat, New and Improved! (Without Jerks)
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 126 followers

@berlioz

You ever just wanna organize a group of people your age to run away with, and you're all always there for each other, travelling around the country, coming up with disguises to confuse law enforcement, having meals together, sleeping on bus rides, finding creative ways to get around and make money, and just generally living outside of the functioning society? Cuz sometimes I do

@StarryWolfy flash_onCrazy Procrastinator

So…
Don't you just hate it when you get into a sibling spat and when the parent comes out to resolve it it's the younger siblings that get defended and your side is the one that's ignored???
This is coming from a really petty situation where I was a ctually in the wrong and took out horomones a nd frustration on them,
But what works me is the fact that mom spent five minutes explaining my sisters side and why I was wrong and then dissmissed it without asking me why I had made a thing of it in the first place.
So now I feel really icky and dumba nd stupid and why can't ai get this family thing right and why and I here inside and idk why
Also I want to cry for no reason.
Also I'm probably PMSing so fuck you horomones.

@Althalosian-is-the-father book

Eat the monsters, Ella. Obtain their power.

Or become Friend's with the mosters, gain their trust before topiling their goverment and becoming their new leader.

Well I have a story plot now

Did you not before?

Eat the monsters, Ella. Obtain their power.

Or become Friend's with the mosters, gain their trust before topiling their goverment and becoming their new leader.

Well I have a story plot now

… It's the plot of "Where the Wild Things Are"

Brilliantly said.

Here's what I told Eva:

When we get out of quarantine, I need to live a life other than behind a screen. This is so cliche lmao, but I'm not going to be a teenager forever. I want to go out and meet new people and go shopping and go to parties and be with my irl friends. I don't want to just have this site anymore, you know? I don't want to be here while everyone else is out living actual lives. I want that. And it's something I can easily achieve.

I want to leave for me. So I can live the life I want. I promise I'll say goodbye.

Y'know? I get it. But damn, girl, you're gonna make me cry.

@RedTheLoveless

Good to know I was just being irrationally critical of myself again.
Also, thank you to those who answered my question. I meant to respond sooner, but things happened.

Deleted user

Here's what I told Eva:

When we get out of quarantine, I need to live a life other than behind a screen. This is so cliche lmao, but I'm not going to be a teenager forever. I want to go out and meet new people and go shopping and go to parties and be with my irl friends. I don't want to just have this site anymore, you know? I don't want to be here while everyone else is out living actual lives. I want that. And it's something I can easily achieve.

I want to leave for me. So I can live the life I want. I promise I'll say goodbye.

Y'know? I get it. But damn, girl, you're gonna make me cry.

Shut up <333

Now I need to know what Eva Vibes are-

Idk how to explain it

Please try, I must know my vibes.

Just like. The words you pick and the way you phrase things. Like how sometimes Dom says something that's just so Dom that you don't even have to look to know it was him

Bows slightly Thank you.

Deleted user

So, I have a Disney+ Addiction. Ever since my parents got it, i've been watching old shows and movies I haven't seen since I was like, 5-7.

Yes. (I deleted my reply cuz I was gunna quote your creation to make it more clear, but yes, I feel like I've met your creation)

This is the ideal male body. You may not like it, but this is what peak performance looks like.

@Kie group

OIFGHJ I was literally going to say that but I didn't want to sound stupid,,, at least somebody said it