forum Personal Venting Chat, New and Improved! (Without Jerks)
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 126 followers

@HighPockets group

Oh hello there, why yes I am crying and no I don't really know why

This exists:
Amazon.com: Squishmallow 4.5" Halloween Squad (Frankie ...

This is the absolute cutest thing I want 10

I've got one and I love it
Spent all day playing games at the festival to get enough prize tickets to buy him (could've just gone to Five Below instead but this was more fun) and then carried him around like an infant all day because I was not losing this tiny squishy plush.

@HighPockets group

…Jyn, i thought that was Shrek for like five seconds, i'm sorry

Pffft lmao
Wish they'd given him his canonically luxurious hair.

And the right skin.

Dom, this is a toy for children.

Eva, this is what media has done to him
They just made a toy based on how children would recognize him

I know, but children don't want a toy that's a quilt of different skin pieces in various stages of rot.
Then again, I've seen what kids these days play with and watch, so idk.

@HighPockets group

Oh hello there, why yes I am crying and no I don't really know why

This exists:
Amazon.com: Squishmallow 4.5" Halloween Squad (Frankie ...

This is the absolute cutest thing I want 10

Imagine if that was filled with human entrails and when you threw it it was like a water balloon

Thanks, I hate it.

@HighPockets group

I'm genuinely offended that no one commented on my shitty All Star parody.
I've got a single brain cell and it's sole purpose is to come up with random parodies like that.

@Pickles group

I've got a single brain cell and it's sole purpose is to come up with random parodies like that.

As soon as I figured out what it was, I didn't read the rest. I'm sure it was as close to lovely as you can get with that song.

@HighPockets group

As soon as I figured out what it was, I didn't read the rest. I'm sure it was as close to lovely as you can get with that song.

Oh ye of little faith

@Althalosian-is-the-father book

Somebody once told me my ambition was gonna roll me/I'm the smartest student at Ingolstadt/I was blinded by my hubris and didn't really think much through this/why does his lovely body stink of rot?

Nice.

@HighPockets group

Somebody once told me my ambition was gonna roll me/I'm the smartest student at Ingolstadt/I was blinded by my hubris and didn't really think much through this/why does his lovely body stink of rot?

Nice.

Thank.

@Pickles group

Oh ye of little faith

I hate that song with a passion.

@HighPockets group

Oh ye of little faith

I just remember dancing to it when I was in Into the Woods and that was pretty lit.

@Pickles group

Oh ye of little faith

I just remember dancing to it when I was in Into the Woods and that was pretty lit.

To put it into perspective, I would rather look Henry Clerval in the eyes and stab him than listen to it
But like. Do you, boo

@HighPockets group

Oh ye of little faith

To put it into perspective, I would rather look Henry Clerval in the eyes and stab him than listen to it
But like. Do you, boo

Jesus Christ, Lizzie.

@ElderGod-Icefire

Oh ye of little faith

But like. Do you, boo

Jesus Christ, Lizzie.

LIZZIE!