forum Personal Venting Chat, New and Improved! (Without Jerks)
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 126 followers

@The-Magician group

It could, you’re right!
You could be drugged up on coke and then decide to take opium before pulling a whitey from smoking too much weed

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

Help I made the mistake of joining a discord call and they’re making Rhythm play Yo Mama jokes for 30 minutes
It’s 11 at night why am I still here

@Kie group

I never thought the words “take it off you feathery chicken slut” would ever enter my ears yet here I am

what are these jokes

I want to marry whoever said that

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

I never thought the words “take it off you feathery chicken slut” would ever enter my ears yet here I am

what are these jokes

The Yo Mama channel on YouTube

@Kie group

what are these jokes

The Yo Mama channel on YouTube

KSLSJKFH it was??? I'd expect a Discord user to say that, not someone on YouTube making cheap jokes.

@Musical_Queen

So, I want to get these three foreign flags and they all have embassies in California, and while I don't live in California, I live near there. Do you think if I email them, asking for a flag do you think they would send me one? and if they did, would I have to pay for shipping? Because I'm a sad broke child

@Kie group

Peep me realizing at 12AM that I probably do most likely have depression.

To explain: I've done a whole report on depression in 8th grade. I exhibit many symptoms, my mom and friends have asked me if I'm depressed before and pointed out symptoms but I wasn't about to self-diagnose, and my therapist recently mentioned it sounds like I have mild depression (from that point on I lied about some questions she asked so OFC she couldn't go any further with diagnosis).

@Relsey

So I'm sincerely hoping that tomorrow my brain functions as it should.
Some context:
I have this thing Called AP test next week and the week after next week, now two of them I'm not really worried about I feel like I can handle APUSH and APEL because… I feel like I can. However, there is a day I am dreading in these next few weeks, the 14 of May, which my fellow AP testers will know is, the AP chemistry test… I'm going to get a one. I don't know how to chemistry, I know how to logic which is why I'm not failing the class, but I don't really know how to chemistry.
I've been trying to study for this test for weeks now and I physically can't force my self to sit down and do chemistry, I really can't. So tomorrow I really hope my brain will let my study chemistry.

@StarryWolfy flash_onCrazy Procrastinator

Guys i don't think I'm okay…
scratch that I know I'm not okay…
Does crying and stringing random words and phrases together sound like okay??
{This is stemming from something that happened over a week ago and had no outlet for}

@Relsey

No that doesn't sound okay. That sounds like you are struggling.
You know It's alright to not be Okay sometimes, that's called being human, and being flawed and being a real person. Nothing is wrong with you if you don't feel okay. You're not Broken, you're not going to feel this way forever even if it feel's like it. You're just not okay right now, and that's okay. Just understand that you are cared for, people care about you, you have value.