forum Personal Venting Chat, New and Improved! (Without Jerks)
Started by Deleted user
tune
Edit topic

people_alt 126 followers

@Pickles group

I'm now panicking over how my hair will look once it's dry
did I not rinse it out enough? Did I rinse it too much? Will it be all patchy and disgusting? Is it going to fall out of my head when I try to brush it?

Deleted user

Then you'll be okay.
What brand was the dye?

@Kie group

I've also used the brand before and the color is nice! My hair was absolutely fine even after bleaching.

@Pickles group

I'm very upset
You can't tell in most light, it just looks very dark brown or gray which I HATE, and it natural light, you can see that half of it is actually very dark brown, most of the rest is gray, and the very small sliver left is kind of purple. And it's still not completely dry.
It looks and feels disgusting, and I can't wait to take a bunch of hot showers and get this out of my hair as fast as possible.

@The-N-U-T-Cracker

Someone please tell me how to explain to an 8-year-old why spending 25 fecking dollars to essentially buy a second floor in their Roblox house and customize their outfit is a horrible deal, because I’m currently trying not to strangle her every time she says “oh calm down, that’s like the cheapest thing ever, you’re just being a brat”
I don’t even make that much in a month you little sh-

@HighPockets group

If we weren't quarantined I'd say something like "if you spend that $25 now, think of everything else you won't be able to do later if you spend it".

Deleted user

Shoot ok I think that somethings wrong with me

So basically I was reading a story on Wattpad where someone died, and the entire time when something bad happened, I just laughed. I felt like I wanted to cry and I could feel the tears behind my eyes, but I was just laughing.

Earlier this day we had to take a video of my family singing a song for church and we were all watching this video to make sure it was good. My father began to point out how I sort of shake my head and move my eyebrows dramatically when I sing(oh gosh that was so weird to say). So my family and I started laughing so hard that we were in tears. Something didn't feel right to me and then I realized that I wasn't in tears of happiness and instead I was in tears of sadness. I quickly stopped laughing to avoid crying anymore.

In summary, my emotions are ducked up.

@Kie group

"Just lick the tip."

• My sister, talking about envelopes, as I try not to laugh/cry in front of my dad.

Deleted user

I want to dieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee